- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- All Natural
- Made with Organic Whole Grains
- 1 Serving of Whole Grains*
- Good Source of Fiber†
- 5 g Protein
- Low Glycemic
The anticipation of an adventure can often be as exciting as the adventure itself—imagining the journey, visualizing the sights, and being open to changes in the plan. Whatever the route, two things remain constant: our passion for the outdoors, and that we want to feel good along the way.
Different adventures call for different kinds of food: something more substantial for the long haul, and a lighter snack for the shorter route.
With this in mind, we create Clif Crunch, a crunchy all-natural snack bar to provide you with the natural energy you need, wherever adventure may find you.
Here's to the journey! —Gary, Founder and Owner of Clif Bar & Company
- Creamy peanut butter chips
- 18 g of Whole Grains: more than one serving and 40% of your daily recommended amount.*
- Good Source of Fiber†: from a hearty blend of rye, oats and barley. Fiber helps you feel fuller, longer.
*Based on USDA Dietary Guidelines
†Contains 9 grams Total Fat
Low glycemic foods digest slowly for prolonged levels of satiation and energy.
Organic rolled oats, organic evaporated cane juice, organic sunflower oil, peanut butter, peanut butter chips (evaporated cane juice, palm kernel oil, peanut flour, soy lecithin), rice crisp (rice flour, barley malt extract, evaporated cane juice, salt, calcium carbonate), honey, organic barley flakes, organic rye flakes, roasted peanut extract, oat bran, oat fiber, sea salt (real salt), natural flavor, inulin (chicory extract).
Allergen Statement: Contains soy and peanuts. May contain traces of tree nuts, wheat and dairy. We source ingredients that are not genetically engineered.
Certified organic by QAI.
|Serving Size: 2 Bars (42 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 5|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g||14%|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||25 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|Insoluble Fiber||2 g|
|Other Carb.||12 g|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Cliff granola bars are (relatively) wholesome and delicious, and perfect for snacking on the go!
Posted by Reviewer1287586 on Nov 09, 2011
Great for the price and quality!
Posted by jbellendir on Oct 30, 2011
Clif bars are always good. They use all natural ingredients and they are packed with energy and all with a cheap price tag.
Posted by Reviewer1789159 on Jul 21, 2011
Posted by Reviewer2308293 on Jul 20, 2011
Very tasty, but I didn't pay attention to all the ingredients when I ordered. I don't think soy is an ingredient that I want in my snacks.