Clif Bar, Shot Bloks, Electrolyte Chews, Lemon-Lime Flavor, 18 Packets, 2.1 oz (60 g) Per Packet (Discontinued Item)
By Clif Bar
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Clean + Natural Performance
- 95% Organic
- The All New Fastpak
- Sports Nutrition on the Fly
- Easy Access Cut Fastpak then push Clif Shot Bloks up and out
- Sleek and Portable
- Allows one-handed use and easily fits in a bike jersey, running shorts, or backpack
As an athlete and Clif Bar's founder, I've happily eaten a ton of Clif Bars and Clif Shot energy gel. But after countless miles in the outdoors, it was time to expand my options, which is why we've created Clif Shot Bloks. They're simple to handle and easy to chew, and they're the perfect complement to our bars, gels, and drinks. So if you're ready for more variety, grab a Shot Bloks Fastpak the next time you head out the door.
— Gary/Clif Bar Founder and Owner
For Best Results: Eat 3 to 6 Clif Shot Bloks every hour during activity. Always follow consumption with water.
Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, Organic Brown Rice Syrup Solids, Pectin, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Organic Sunflower Oil, Carnauba Wax.
Contains 95% Organic Ingredients.
|Serving Size: 3 pieces (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 36|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||24 mg||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Love cliff products we are gluten and wheat intolerant and serious recreational cyclists these are great for long rides provide the right level of energy and not messy. Love the factt that product is 95% organic
Very tasty but as a diabetic getting the timing right between exercise and eating is crucial. They tend to be raising blood sugars after 10 - 15 minutes, so eating too early can sugar too high and ruin efforts! Also not to eat as after sport treat but brilliant when timing right