Clif Bar, Shot Bloks, Electrolyte Chews, Lemon-Lime Flavor, 18 Packets, 2.1 oz (60 g) Per Packet (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Clean + Natural Performance
- 95% Organic
- The All New Fastpak
- Sports Nutrition on the Fly
- Easy Access Cut Fastpak then push Clif Shot Bloks up and out
- Sleek and Portable
- Allows one-handed use and easily fits in a bike jersey, running shorts, or backpack
As an athlete and Clif Bar's founder, I've happily eaten a ton of Clif Bars and Clif Shot energy gel. But after countless miles in the outdoors, it was time to expand my options, which is why we've created Clif Shot Bloks. They're simple to handle and easy to chew, and they're the perfect complement to our bars, gels, and drinks. So if you're ready for more variety, grab a Shot Bloks Fastpak the next time you head out the door.
— Gary/Clif Bar Founder and Owner
For Best Results: Eat 3 to 6 Clif Shot Bloks every hour during activity. Always follow consumption with water.
Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, Organic Brown Rice Syrup Solids, Pectin, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Organic Sunflower Oil, Carnauba Wax.
Contains 95% Organic Ingredients.
|Serving Size: 3 pieces (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 36|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||24 mg||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Love cliff products we are gluten and wheat intolerant and serious recreational cyclists these are great for long rides provide the right level of energy and not messy. Love the factt that product is 95% organic
Very tasty but as a diabetic getting the timing right between exercise and eating is crucial. They tend to be raising blood sugars after 10 - 15 minutes, so eating too early can sugar too high and ruin efforts! Also not to eat as after sport treat but brilliant when timing right