Clif Bar, Shot Electrolyte Replacement Drink, Lemonade Flavor, 2.01 lbs (910 g)
- 91% Organic
- Made with Organic Sweeteners
The Natural Performance Enhancer
Chris Randall is an Iron-distance triathlete and long-time member of Clif's product development team. Together with Chris, our R & D staff, and in-house nutritionist, we've created the first Electrolyte drinks made from more than 90% organic ingredients.
Unlike other sports drinks, loaded with cheap sweeteners and boastful claims, Clif SHOT Electrolyte provides scientifically-backed ingredients in high enough quantities to help you perform day in and day out.
I still manage to find 10-12 hours each week for training, where sports drinks play a critical role for me. Throughout the development process, Chris provided me with each new formulation of the drinks. My feedback, along with that of many other Team Clif Bar athletes, enabled us to offer something truly unique – Electrolyte drinks that combine light and refreshing tastes with a high level of organic ingredients.
— Gary / Clif Bar Founder and Owner
Each serving of CLIF Shot Electrolyte Replacement Drink delivers:
- Carbohydrate: Your body's primary fuel source. Clif Shot® Electrolyte Drink is formulated to be an 8% carbohydrate solution, providing optimal rates of gastric emptying and fluid absorption.
- Electrolytes: Clif Shot Electrolyte Drink contains Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium and Sodium to help maintain fluid levels and your desire to drink during activity.
- Drink Clif Shot Electrolyte during activity
- Mix with cold water according to the chart below
- Shake well and adjust concentration to desired level
- Consume 16 oz every 30 to 60 minutes depending on conditions and intensity of activity.
|Size (fl oz)||7||16||20||24||50||100|
|Type||Flask||Small Water Bottle||Regular Water Bottle||Large Water Bottle||Small Hydration Pack||Large Hydration Pack|
|# of Scoops||1||2.5||3.25||4||8||16|
Organic brown rice syrup solids, organic dried cane syrup, citric acid, salt, natural flavors, colored with turmeric, dipotassium phosphate, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, green tea extract (decaffeinated). Contains 92% organic ingredients.
Sealed for your protection
Storage: Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Contents are packed by weight, not volume, and some settling may occur.
|Serving Size: 20 g (1 Scoop)|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||19 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Other Carb.||9 g|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|