Clif Bar, Shot Electrolyte Replacement Drink, Lemonade Flavor, 2.01 lbs (910 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Clif Bar
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 91% Organic
- Made with Organic Sweeteners
The Natural Performance Enhancer
Chris Randall is an Iron-distance triathlete and long-time member of Clif's product development team. Together with Chris, our R & D staff, and in-house nutritionist, we've created the first Electrolyte drinks made from more than 90% organic ingredients.
Unlike other sports drinks, loaded with cheap sweeteners and boastful claims, Clif SHOT Electrolyte provides scientifically-backed ingredients in high enough quantities to help you perform day in and day out.
I still manage to find 10-12 hours each week for training, where sports drinks play a critical role for me. Throughout the development process, Chris provided me with each new formulation of the drinks. My feedback, along with that of many other Team Clif Bar athletes, enabled us to offer something truly unique – Electrolyte drinks that combine light and refreshing tastes with a high level of organic ingredients.
— Gary / Clif Bar Founder and Owner
Each serving of CLIF Shot Electrolyte Replacement Drink delivers:
- Carbohydrate: Your body's primary fuel source. Clif Shot® Electrolyte Drink is formulated to be an 8% carbohydrate solution, providing optimal rates of gastric emptying and fluid absorption.
- Electrolytes: Clif Shot Electrolyte Drink contains Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium and Sodium to help maintain fluid levels and your desire to drink during activity.
- Drink Clif Shot Electrolyte during activity
- Mix with cold water according to the chart below
- Shake well and adjust concentration to desired level
- Consume 16 oz every 30 to 60 minutes depending on conditions and intensity of activity.
|Size (fl oz)||7||16||20||24||50||100|
|Type||Flask||Small Water Bottle||Regular Water Bottle||Large Water Bottle||Small Hydration Pack||Large Hydration Pack|
|# of Scoops||1||2.5||3.25||4||8||16|
Organic brown rice syrup solids, organic dried cane syrup, citric acid, salt, natural flavors, colored with turmeric, dipotassium phosphate, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, green tea extract (decaffeinated). Contains 92% organic ingredients.
Sealed for your protection
Storage: Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Contents are packed by weight, not volume, and some settling may occur.
|Serving Size: 20 g (1 Scoop)|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||19 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Other Carb.||9 g|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Another great product from cliff products. we are gluten and wheat intolerant and serious recreational cyclists and do some serious training . This product is great for replacing essential nutrients and maintaining hydration.
Posted by Reviewer1813782 on Feb 06, 2014
This is not too sweet and just tart enough. Love that it's mostly organic.
Posted by Reviewer3061344 on Aug 21, 2013
I CAN FEEL THE POWER WHEN I NEED IT...
This is Rock....
Posted by Reviewer1083857 on Mar 02, 2012
I train 5 day for crossfit.... I can't live without it... Most clean thing in market.
Posted by Reviewer3100150 on Jan 04, 2012
This is a great product, I use it for running and also to add my protein powder for a quick and easy shake
Posted by Reviewer1989826 on Dec 30, 2011
The taste is ok although not the best out there in my opinion. I ordered this to see if I felt any different when I drank this compared to only water during my various sporty activities. I haven't felt a huge difference but then again my exercises have lately been one hour or less in duration. Warmer climate and longer exercises would probably make these drinks much more necessary for me too.