- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Moisturizes & Conditions Your Lips
Cococare Cocoa Butter Lip Balm helps to prevent and temporarily protect dry, chapped, cracked or wind-burned lips.
Petrolatum, C18-36 acid triglyceride, C18-36 acid glycol ester, cocoa butter, aloe vera extract, fragrance, propylparaben, butylparaben.
What a disappointment, should have read the ingredients. Contains: - Petrolatum (mineral jelly from petroleum) - Propylparaben (allergenic, pseudoestrogen, endocrine disruptorn, organ toxic) - Butylparaben (endocrine disruptor, pseudoestrogen, causes cellular level changes) Why would ANYBODY sane want to put this on their lips is beyond me. Off to the trash can it goes. Will NOT give this to anybody else to be used. Not even my enemies. Definitely NOT recommended.
best lip balm ever !! rich in moisture !
Posted by 5724479464204461387 on Dec 02, 2016
definitely will buy again !
i love it
Posted by 5305408675783835804 on Nov 29, 2016
i love this flavor, and good price
great at moisturizing
Posted by 5331438065301036959 on Nov 11, 2016
but it seems like one stroke uses a lot of the product, doesn't last much time
Best Lip Balm Ever
Posted by 4718488392899995910 on Oct 16, 2016
I bought two of these lip balms to try out first, I will be buying more they are the best Ive used, smell so good the texture is perfect!