Cold Eeze, Zinc Gluconate Glycine, Cold Remedy, Mint Frost Flavor, 18 Cold Remedy Lozenges
By Cold Eeze2 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Shipping Weight: 0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: CZE-10473
- UPC Code: 091108104738
- Package Quantity: 18 Cold Remedy Lozenges
- Dimensions: 1.1 x 4.5 x 4.6 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.82
- Great New Taste
- OTC Master's Circle Achievement Award
- #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand!
- Pharmacy Times
- Clinically Proven to Reduce the Duration of the Common Cold
- Shortens your Cold, Works Fast
- All Natural Mint Frost Flavor
- With Other Natural Flavors
- Does Not Cause Drowsiness
- Does Not Cause Light Headedness
- Does Not Affect Blood Pressure
Start taking Cold-Eeze at the first sign of a cold and get well sooner!
Clinical Studies have shown: The Cold-Eeze proprietary formula reduces the duration and severity of colds by nearly half, 3 to 4 days.
The independent double blind placebo controlled studies were conducted at the Cleveland Clinic and Dartmouth College and published in peer reviewed journals.
Cold-Eeze is safe to take with most other medications. (see warnings)
- To reduce the duration of the common cold
- Reduces the severity of cold symptoms: cough, sore throat, stuffy nose, sneezing, post nasal drip and/or hoarseness
- Adults and children 12 years and over
- For best results, begin treatment at start of symptoms (within 24-48 hours of onset)
- Repeat every 2-4 hours as needed until all symptoms subside
- Completely dissolve a Cold-Eeze lozenge in mouth (do not chew)
- Recommended daily dosage is 6 lozenges for adults and 4 lozenges for ages 12-17
- Children under 12 years of age should consult a health professional prior to use
Ask a doctor before use if you
- Are taking minocycline, doxycycline, tetracycline or are on coumadin therapy, zinc treatment may inhibit the absorption of these medicines
Stop use and ask your healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist beyond 7 days.
Cold-Eeze Lozenge are formulated to reduce the duration of common cold symptoms and may be insufficient treatment for influenza or Allergies.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid minor stomach upset - Do not dissolve Cold-Eeze lozenges on an empty stomach
- Avoid citrus fruits or juices and products containing citric acid 1/2 hour before or after taking Cold-Eeze lozenges as they may diminish product effectiveness, otherwise, drink plenty of fluids
- Store in a cool dry place after opening
|Active Ingredients (per lozenge)||Purpose|
|Zincum Gluconicum 2x (13.3 mg)||Cold Remedy|
|Inactive Ingredients: corn syrup, glycine, natural flavors and sucrose. No artificial colors or preservatives.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
This is the flavor that I like best of all. I was on the verge of getting a cold, took 4 lozenges for that day and I was alright the next day.
I read an article about the specific benefits of zinc gluconate. I used these when I got the slight sore throat that often comes on prior to a cold. I sucked on these for a day and the sore throat was gone.