Coombs Family Farms, Organic Maple Syrup, 12 fl oz (354 ml)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Support Family Farms
- USDA Organic
- Grade A
- Dark Amber
- Kosher Parve
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Nurturing the Forest for Seven Generations
For seven generations, Coombs Family Farms has produced great tasting, 100% pure and organic, sustainably-harvested maple syrup.
100% pure organic maple syrup.
Refrigerate after opening
|Serving Size: 4 Tbsp (60 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 6|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carb.||53 g||18%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
This syrup has a very light flavor which I enjoyed. It's much different tasting than your typical store bought syrup. Just enough sweetness!
This maple syrup tastes awesome with Bob's red mill panckake mix, Ordered it from iherb the packaging was good and delivery was so prompt.
Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Sep 14, 2016
I can get it cheaper even here in japan :(
I like the flavor.
Posted by 5606569735132350975 on May 25, 2016
This is grade A maple syrup from Vermont. While I read that grade B is more suited for baking, I prefer this.
Posted by 5735171857740324423 on Feb 23, 2016
Loved this product..less sweet that regular maple syrup
Posted by 4907152302755714018 on Feb 21, 2015
This is the best maple syrup we have tried so far.