Coromega, Omega-3 Tropical Squeeze, 1,070 mg, 16 oz (454 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Smooth & Delicious
- Omega-3 Supplement
- 1,070 mg Omega 3
- Superior Absorption
- Squeeze Happy!
- Shake Well and Squeeze!
- Unique Emulsified Formula - For Better Absorption
Tropical Squeeze is a great new flavorful way to take your Omega-3s straight from a spoon! Your whole family will love taking their fish oil because it's fun, easy and delicious.
Better Purity: Our fish oil is 5X more pure than the industry standard.*
Better Taste: The smooth and delicious fruit flavor is easy to digest - meaning no fish burps!
Better Absorption: Our unique emulsified formula is absorbed more effectively than fish oil softgels, which helps raise your Omega-3s to healthy levels for a healthier heart, mind and body.
* Current GOED Voluntary Monograph vs. Coromega fish oil purity testing
Try it straight from a spoon or add to your smoothie for a superfood daily boost!
Adults and children over 4 years old: 2 teaspoons daily Each serving delivers 3,060 mg of fish oil with 1,070 mg of Omega-3.
Refrigerate after opening. Best served chilled.
Fish oil, water, xylitol, gum arabic, natural flavor, citric acid, guar gum, xanthan gum, ascorbyl palmitate, d-alpha tocopherol, cholecalciferol.
Consult your physician before taking this or any other dietary supplement.
|Serving Size: 2 tsp (10 ml)|
|Servings per container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
|Vitamin D3||2,000 IU||500%|
|Vitamin E||6 IU||20%|
|Fish oil||3060 mg||†|
|Long Chain Omega-3 Fatty Acids||1070 mg^||†|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† DV not established
^ GC by area %