Coromega, Omega-3 Tropical Squeeze, 1,070 mg, 16 oz (454 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Smooth & Delicious
- Omega-3 Supplement
- 1,070 mg Omega 3
- Superior Absorption
- Squeeze Happy!
- Shake Well and Squeeze!
- Unique Emulsified Formula - For Better Absorption
Tropical Squeeze is a great new flavorful way to take your Omega-3s straight from a spoon! Your whole family will love taking their fish oil because it's fun, easy and delicious.
Better Purity: Our fish oil is 5X more pure than the industry standard.*
Better Taste: The smooth and delicious fruit flavor is easy to digest - meaning no fish burps!
Better Absorption: Our unique emulsified formula is absorbed more effectively than fish oil softgels, which helps raise your Omega-3s to healthy levels for a healthier heart, mind and body.
* Current GOED Voluntary Monograph vs. Coromega fish oil purity testing
Try it straight from a spoon or add to your smoothie for a superfood daily boost!
Adults and children over 4 years old: 2 teaspoons daily Each serving delivers 3,060 mg of fish oil with 1,070 mg of Omega-3.
Refrigerate after opening. Best served chilled.
Fish oil, water, xylitol, gum arabic, natural flavor, citric acid, guar gum, xanthan gum, ascorbyl palmitate, d-alpha tocopherol, cholecalciferol.
Consult your physician before taking this or any other dietary supplement.
|Serving Size: 2 tsp (10 ml)|
|Servings per container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
|Vitamin D3||2,000 IU||500%|
|Vitamin E||6 IU||20%|
|Fish oil||3060 mg||†|
|Long Chain Omega-3 Fatty Acids||1070 mg^||†|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† DV not established
^ GC by area %