- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- High DHA Omega-3**
- Just Tear, Squeeze and Enjoy!
- Supplement for Kids
As parents, we know how important it is for children to get enough Omega-3 and we know most don't like fish!
That's why we developed a high DHA Omega-3 formula that is optimized close to the natural ratio of DHA to EPA found in breast milk. DHA Omega-3 is linked to numerous health benefits:
- Brain development
- Eye development
- Healthy Joints
- Mental clarity and balance
- Overall cardiovascular health
- Overall growth and development*
We use only premium quality fish oil, tested for purity. The best part is our lemon-mine flavor... your child will never suspect they are taking fish oil!
Children over 4, take one Squeezer daily. Try Coromega in yogurt & smoothies! Easy to carry anywhere. No fishy aftertaste!
Safflower oil, fish oil, water, pasteurized egg yolk, ascorbic acid, natural lemon lime flavor, stevia leaf extract, vegetable oil, sodium ascorbate, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, natural mixed tocopherols, xanthan gum, menthol, turmeric root extract, chlorophyll.
Colored with chlorophyll and turmeric. No sugar or artificial sweeteners. No dairy, yeast, starch, wheat or gluten.
Contains 200mg of DHA per serving, which is 125% of the 160mg Daily Value for DHA.
Do not freeze or heat. Store in a cool, dry place. Consult your physician before taking this or any dietary supplement.
|Serving Size: 1 Packet|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||8333%|
|Total Carb||0 g||0%|
|Vit. C||11.6 mg||19%|
|Fish Oil||850 mg||†|
|Long Chain Omega-3 Fatty Acids||284 mg**||†|
|Stevia Lead Extract||10 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|†Daily Value (DV) not established.|
|**GC by area %|