- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Just Squeeze!
- High DHA for Brain Development
- For Kids
- Molecularly Distilled for Purity
- Natural Triglyceride Form
- NSF Tested & Certified
- No Sugar or Artificial Sweeteners
- No Dairy, Yeast, Wheat or Gluten
- Colored With Chlorophyll and Turmeric
The DHA found in Coromega Omega 3 squeeze for kids is nutritionally essential for children. Our high-DHA formula promotes brain, eye and overall growth development. These convenient packets are fun to squeeze directly in your mouth or can be mixed with delicious foods and snacks. Treat your child to good health and great taste.
4 Ways for Kids to Enjoy Coromega:
- Over your ice cream
- Into your yogurt
- Into your smoothie
- Directly out of the packet (just squeeze!)
Unlike broccoli, Omega 3 squeeze for kids is easily mixed with your child's favorite foods, or taken by itself. It's the nutritional hit that moms can keep secret.
For children over 4, take one squeeze packet daily with or without food, or as directed by your health professional. Tear along perforation, and squeeze directly into mouth or onto a spoon. While Coromega Omega 3 does not require refrigeration, some people prefer to take it cold. Do not freeze or heat.
Safflower oil, fish oil, water, pasteurized egg yolk, ascorbic acid, natural lemon lime flavor, stevia leaf extract, vegetable oil, sodium ascorbate, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, natural mixed tocopherols, xanthan gum, menthol, turmeric root extract, chlorophyll.
Consult your physician before taking this or any dietary supplement.
|Serving Size: 1 packet|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Vitamin C||12 mg||20%|
|Fish Oil||850 mg||†|
|Long Chain Omega-3 Fatty Acids||284 mg^||†|
|Stevia Leaf Extract||10 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
^GC by area %.
**Contains 200 mg of DHA per serving which is 125% of the 160 mg Daily Value for DHA.