Coromega, Women'sHealth, Omega-3 Fish Oil + D, Tropical Orange, 120 Single Serving Squeeze Shots, 2.5 g Each
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- New Partnership
- Same Grate Coromega!
- Omega-3 in a Squeeze!
- Tropical Orange Squeeze Shots
- Supports Healthy - Brain - Eyes- Heart- Muscle Recovery
- 300% Better Absorption Than Softgels*
- 2,000 mg Fish Oil
- 650 mg DHA + EPA Omega-3
- Wild-Caught Fish
- No Fish Burps!
- Single Serving Squeeze Shots
- Omega-3 Dietary Supplement
- Squeeze Happy
- Unique Emulsified Formula For Better Absorption
- NSF Contents Tested & Certified
- Squeeze It - Share It - Love It
Our unique emulsification process actually make the fish oil droplets smaller, making them easier to absorb by your body. That means you get more of the health benefits without the unpleasant fish oil burps!
"At Women's Health, we believe it's best to get nutrition from real foods. But we also understand that life keeps you busy 24/7. When you need a fast, no-hassle way to give your body the good stuff it's missing out on, Coromega squeeze shots deliver all-important omega-3s, plus vitamin D, in a delicious, effortless (no pills to swallow) way".
- The team at Women's Health
What Makes Coromega Fish Oil Better
300% Better Absorption
Our unique emulsified formula is absorbed 300% more effectively than fish oil softgels.
We use oil from wild-caught, deep water fish, in its natural triglyceride form.
The smooth and delicious tropical orange flavor is easy to digest - which mean no fish burps!
Purity You Can Trust
Our fish oil meet or exceed all government and international standards for purity and safety.
Less Oxidation Than Softgels
Unlike softgels, our multi-layer pouch keep out sunlight and oxygen for better efficacy and freshness.
We know you'' love our delicious squeeze shots- a burst of smooth citrus reminiscent of the frozen orange cream bars your loved as a kid!
* J Am Diet Assoc. 2009; 109;1076-1081
(Adults and children over 4) Take one shot daily with or without food, or as directed by your health professional. Tear along perforation and squeeze directly into mouth, onto a spoon, or add to food or drink. Do not freeze or heat. Consult your physician before taking this or any dietary supplement.
Fish oil water, pasteurized egg yolk, ascorbic acid, natural orange flavor, natural pineapple flavor, stevia leaf extract, vegetable oil, pineapple flavor, stevia leaf extract, vegetable oil, sodium ascorbate, d-alpha tocopherol, citric acid, potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate (to maintain freshness), cholecalciferol, beta carotene color, xanthan gum, menthol.
Contains egg. Does not contains sugar, artificial sweetener, dairy, yeast, wheat or gluten.
|Serving Size: 1 shot|
|Servings Per Container: 120|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%*|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%*|
|Vitamin C||12 mg||15%|
|Vitamin D3||25 mg (1000 IU)||120%|
|Vitamin E||2 mg||15%|
|Fish Oil||2000 mg||†|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||650 mg^||†|
|Stevia Leaf Extract||10 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
†DV not established.
^GC by area %