Country Choice Organic, Nature's Path Organic Oats, Old Fashioned, 18 oz (510 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.30|
- 3 Generations
- 100% Whole Grain
- Good Source of Fiber
- 40 g Whole Grain - 5 g Protein - 4 g Fiber
- Per 40 g Serving
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
"Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper."
|Salt (optional)||dash||1/8 tsp.||1/4 tsp.|
Make on Stovetop:
- Bring water and salt to a boil.
- Stir in oats slowly.
- Simmer 3-5 minutes over medium heat; stir occasionally.
Note: For creamier oatmeal, combine water, salt and oats; bring to a boil; cook as directed.
Make in Microwave (one serving):
- Combine water salt and oats in a medium sized microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on high 2-4 minutes; stir before serving.
Caution: Bowl may be hot. Due to differences in microwave ovens, cook times may vary.
Whole grain rolled oats*.
*Organic produced in a facility that uses wheat.
|Serving Size: 1/2 cup dry (40 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 12|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||27 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
Posted by 4946400652769318608 on Nov 14, 2016
It tastes great.. Highly recommended
Posted by jodeeharding on Aug 28, 2016
Good product. A little pricey.
Converted into oatmeal lover
Posted by 4834343156485371782 on Aug 11, 2016
I was never a fan of oatmeal but decided I needed to eat healthier. Seriously, this oatmeal is good. It just tastes different and of higher quality and it's very affordable.
easy and organic -- a win-win
Posted by 5557046960360560491 on Jun 03, 2016
I'm happy that these are so user-friendly and fast AND ORGANIC! thank you! I've used them for "overnight oats" and for straight-up oatmeal made with hot water. Very pleased.