Country Choice Organic, Nature's Path Organic Oats, Old Fashioned, 18 oz (510 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- 3 Generations
- 100% Whole Grain
- Good Source of Fiber
- 40 g Whole Grain - 5 g Protein - 4 g Fiber
- Per 40 g Serving
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
"Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper."
|Salt (optional)||dash||1/8 tsp.||1/4 tsp.|
Make on Stovetop:
- Bring water and salt to a boil.
- Stir in oats slowly.
- Simmer 3-5 minutes over medium heat; stir occasionally.
Note: For creamier oatmeal, combine water, salt and oats; bring to a boil; cook as directed.
Make in Microwave (one serving):
- Combine water salt and oats in a medium sized microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on high 2-4 minutes; stir before serving.
Caution: Bowl may be hot. Due to differences in microwave ovens, cook times may vary.
Whole grain rolled oats*.
*Organic produced in a facility that uses wheat.
|Serving Size: 1/2 cup dry (40 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 12|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||27 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
Easily grind with hand blender, prior to cooking for my 10 mth old baby. Taste much better than commercial baby cereals, and healthier too! Organic - bonus.
I think this was the best tasting oatmeal I had after trying several different brands/ cuts
Posted by 4946400652769318608 on Oct 08, 2016
It tastes great.. Highly recommended
Posted by jodeeharding on Aug 28, 2016
Good product. A little pricey.
Converted into oatmeal lover
Posted by 4834343156485371782 on Aug 11, 2016
I was never a fan of oatmeal but decided I needed to eat healthier. Seriously, this oatmeal is good. It just tastes different and of higher quality and it's very affordable.
easy and organic -- a win-win
Posted by 5557046960360560491 on Jun 03, 2016
I'm happy that these are so user-friendly and fast AND ORGANIC! thank you! I've used them for "overnight oats" and for straight-up oatmeal made with hot water. Very pleased.