Country Life, Benfotiamine, with Coenzyme B1, 150 mg, 60 Veggie Caps
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Established 1971
- Supports Cell Glucose Metabolism
- Provides Strong Nerve Support
- More Bioavailable than Standard B1
- Dietary Supplement
- Kosher Parve
Our Pledge of Integrity
Benfotiamine is the next level of vitamin B1 that is fat soluble, allowing to quickly convert in the body. This product contains a unique combination of Benfotiamine and Thiamine to support cell glucose metabolism as well as a healthy nervous system function. It also provides strong nerve support.
Cellulose, cellulose (capsule shell), l-leucine, silica.
- Yes certified vegetarian by the AVA
- Yes certified gluten-free by GFCO.ORG
- Yes recyclable packaging
- Yes manufacturing supports wind power
- Yes kosher parve
- No yeast, wheat or corn
- No soy, milk, salt or sugar
- No preservatives
- No artificial color
- No artificial sweeteners
- No magnesium stearate
- No GMOs
This product has been manufactured at a GMP Registered facility.
Caution: If you have a medical condition (including diabetes or hypoglycemia), are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Do not accept if seal is broken. Store between 59°-86º F.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Thiamin (vitamin B1) (as thiamine hydrochloride, thiamine cocarboxylase)||50 mg||3,333%|
|*Daily Value not established.|