Country Life, Beta Carotene, 100 Softgels
By Country Life
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Established in 1971
- 25,000 IU Vitamin A
- Supports Immune, Skin and Eye Health
- Sourced from Marine Algae
- Dietary Supplement
— Our Pledge of Integrity —
Beta-carotene is fat soluble and converts into fat-soluble vitamin A. Beta-carotene is naturally sourced from marine algae. Vitamin A aids in immune, skin, and eye health.
Adults take one (1) softgel daily with food. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
Medium chain triglycerides, gelatin, glycerin, purified water (capsule shell), annatto color. Contains soy. 100% bovine gelatin, BSE-free.
Yes: Certified gluten-free by gfco.org, recyclable packaging, manufacturing supports wind power.
No: Yeast, wheat or corn, milk, salt or sugar, preservatives, magnesium stearate.
Due to natural color variations in ingredients, we have added natural annatto color to our softgel for color consistency.
Caution: If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Do not accept if seal is broken.
Store between 59°-86° F.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||<1%*|
|Vitamin A (as beta carotene)||25,000 I.U.||500%|
|Vitamin E (as mixed tocopherol)||4 I.U.||13%|
|Soy Lecithin (61% phosphatides equal to 6.1 mg)||10 mg||**|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.