Country Life, Gluten Free, BioChem Sports, 100% Raw Foods & Whey, Powder, Vanilla, 13 oz (369 g) (Discontinued Item)17 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.24 lbs (0.56 kg)
- Product Code: CLF-02030
- UPC Code: 015794020301
- Package Quantity: 13 oz (369 g)
- Dimensions: 4 x 4 x 7 in, 1.05 lbs (0.48 kg)
- Volume Discount
- 100% Natural Whey Protein
- Free of Artificial Hormones, Including rBST and rBGH
- Includes Raw Whole Foods & Whey Protein Isolate
- Includes Pumpkin & Millet
- Wheat & Gluten Free
- 99% Lactose Free
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Vegetarian - American Vegetarian Association
- Good Manufacturing Practices -GMP Certified
- UF / MF
100% Raw Foods & Whey Facts
- Contains 100% natural pure Ultra-Filtered/Micro-Filtered (UF/MF) Whey Protein Isolate, the finest quality and easily assimilated whey protein isolate. The Micro-Filtration method isolates the natural whey proteins in a highly concentrated form and is fat free. The process leaves 99% of the peptides undamaged and undenatured.
- 100% Whey Protein is rich in amino acids that support muscle tissue, and includes the fractions glycomacropeptide, beta-lactoglobulin, immunoglobulin, glycopeptides and lactoferrin. These components support muscle tissue.
- Supplies valuable minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and potassium.
- Red bean (kidney bean), fig, buckwheat and burdock offer fiber for digestive support.
- Pumpkin supplies valuable carotenoids which are important antioxidant compounds that scavenge free radicals in the body.
- No Preservatives.
100% Raw Food & Whey is for anyone who desires additional protein in their daily diet.
Artificial Hormone-Free Whey Protein Isolate is sourced and manufactured in the USA.
This product has been manufactured at an NSF GMP Registered facility.
How To Use: Adults, mix two (2) scoops (36.9 g) (1.3 oz) with 1 1/2 cups (12 fl oz) (354 ml) of cold water or your favorite beverage. Stir briskly until dissolved. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
Organic evaporated cane juice sugar, xanthan gum, natural vanilla flavor, natural cream flavor, natural flavor, lecithin, maltodextrin. Contains milk and soy.
NO: Yeast, gluten, preservatives, or artificial color.
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
California Prop 65 Warning: This product contains lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Do not accept if seal is broken.
Store between 59°-86° F.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Contents packaged by weight, not volume.
Some settling may occur.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
|Serving Size: 2 scoops (36.9 g) (1.3 oz)|
|Servings Per Container: About 10|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%*|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%*|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%*|
|Sodium (as whey protein isolate, sodium chloride)||67 mg||3%|
|Whey Protein Isolate||22 g||**|
|Proprietary Raw Foods Blend
|Organic Millet Sprout||**|
|Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) Concentrate (from coconut oil) (50% medium chain triglycerides)||**|
|Stevia Extract (Stevia rebaudiana) (leaf)||**|
|PureLo (Luo Han fruit concentrate)||**|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
|Typical Amino Acid Profile|
|† Phenylalanine and Tryptophan are not added to this product; they are naturally occurring in the whey.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Where else can you find pumpkin added to a powder, but here it is in this whey formula. Pumpkin is one of the prominent members of the orange group there with yams, squash and carrots which means high in carotenes among many benefits and high in anti-oxidants and it was the pumpkin ingredient on this that sold me, and whey I take for an easily assimilable and digestible form of protein. A dual combo like Batman and Robin used to be and no doubt as effective. As for taste, well, it's pumpkin favored and very tasty. There are also other good ingredients in this, but it's the pumpkin that put this way over the top for me.
I LOVE the texture of the raw foods in this shake, so much better than plain. I add it too my morning smoothies, delicious!