- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Country Life, BioChem Sports, 100% Berries & Whey Powder, Berry Flavor, 11.1 oz (316 g)
By Country Life24 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.12 lbs (0.51 kg)
- Product Code: CLF-02070
- UPC Code: 015794020707
- Package Quantity: 11.1 oz (316 g)
- Dimensions: 4 x 4 x 7.1 in, 0.95 lbs (0.43 kg)
Combo Discount: -$1.00
- 100% Natural Whey Protein
- Free of Artificial Hormones Including rBST and rBGH
- Whey Protein Isolate (99% Undenatured)
- 99% Lactose Free
- Wheat & Gluten Free
- 1 g Fiber
- Includes Goji & Acai
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Dietary Supplement
- AVA Certified Vegetarian
- GMP Certified
100% Berries & Whey Facts
- Contains 100% natural pure Ultra-Filtered/Micro-Filtered (UF/MF) Whey Protein Isolate, the finest quality and easily assimilated whey protein isolate. The Micro-Filtration method isolates the natural whey proteins in a highly concentrated form and is fat free. This process leaves 99% of the peptides undamaged and undenatured.
- 100% Whey Protein is rich in amino acids that support muscle tissue, and includes the fractions glycomacropeptide, beta-lactoglobulin, immunoglobulin, glycopeptides and lactoferrin.
- Berries naturally possess a high ORAC (oxygen radical absorption capacity) value. ORAC is the measure of antioxidant activity.
- Blackberries contain anthocyanin pigments which have powerful antioxidant properties.
- Scientific experts suggest that blueberries possess as much as 10% more antioxidant strength than many other berries.
- Strawberries possess a very high ORAC value.
- Raspberries are a rich source of vitamin C and fiber and possess powerful antioxidant capabilities similar to blackberries.
- Acai berries are similar to blueberries and contain all essential amino acids.
- Goji berries are unique in that they contain polysaccharides that provide antioxidant properties.
- Third party verified to be free of artificial hormones.
- Certified Gluten Free.
- Certified Vegetarian.
100% Berries & Whey is for anyone who desires additional protein in their daily diet.
Adult mix two (2) scoops (31.69 g) (1.11 oz) with 1-1 1/2 cups (8-12 fl oz) (236-354 ml) of cold water or your favorite beverage. Stir briskly until dissolved. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
Organic evaporated cane juice sugar, natural raspberry flavor, natural french vanilla flavor, natural strawberry flavor, soy lecithin, xanthan gum, citric acid, salt.
Contains milk and soy.
No: Yeast, wheat, gluten, artificial color, artificial flavor or artificial sweeteners.
This product has been manufactured at an NSF GMP registered facility.
Do not accept if seal is broken. Store between 59º-86º F.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Contents packaged by weight, not volume. Some settling may occur.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only.
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
|Serving Size: 2 scoops (31.69 g) (1.11 oz)|
|Servings Per Container: About 10|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%*|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%*|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||5%*|
|Vitamin C||1 mg||3%|
|Whey Protein Isolate||22 g||**|
|Proprietary Berry Blend
|2,100 mg (2.1 g)||**|
|Organic Raspberry Powder||**|
|Organic Strawberry Powder||**|
|Organic Blackberry Powder||**|
|Organic Goji berry Powder||**|
|Organic Acai berry Powder||**|
|Organic Blueberry Powder||**|
|Stevia Extract (Stevia rebaudiana) (leaf)||60 mg||**|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
|Typical Amino Acid Profile|
|Amino Acid||g/serving||Amino Acid||g/serving||Amino Acid||g/serving|
|†Phenylalanine and Tryptophan are not added to this product; they are naturally occurring in the whey.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
this is a decent-tasting, inexpensive protein supplement. It's good for mixing in smoothies, or any berry-flavored greens/superfood drink. Not really suitable as a meal replacement used alone, but good for between meals to reduce hunger cravings, or for post-workout recovery. Not bad! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.
Fantastically smooth, blends well and tastes great. My only concern is that most ingredients are organic, except for the strawberries! Strawberries, like peaches carry the heaviest fruit pesticide burden, and Biochem should spend the extra $$$ and put in organic.