Categories Supplements Whey Protein
Categories Supplements Protein Gluten-Free Protein
Categories Sports Gluten Free Sports Formulas
Country Life, Gluten Free, BioChem Sports, 100% Berries & Whey Powder, Berry Flavor, 11.1 oz (316 g)
Priced together: $46.62 Priced separately: $48.62
- 100% Natural Whey Protein
- Free of Artificial Hormones Including rBST and rBGH
- Whey Protein Isolate (99% Undenatured)
- 99% Lactose Free
- Wheat & Gluten Free
- 1 g Fiber
- Includes Goji & Acai
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Dietary Supplement
- AVA Certified Vegetarian
- GMP Certified
100% Berries & Whey Facts
- Contains 100% natural pure Ultra-Filtered/Micro-Filtered (UF/MF) Whey Protein Isolate, the finest quality and easily assimilated whey protein isolate. The Micro-Filtration method isolates the natural whey proteins in a highly concentrated form and is fat free. This process leaves 99% of the peptides undamaged and undenatured.
- 100% Whey Protein is rich in amino acids that support muscle tissue, and includes the fractions glycomacropeptide, beta-lactoglobulin, immunoglobulin, glycopeptides and lactoferrin. These components support muscle tissue.
- Berries naturally possess a high ORAC (oxygen radical absorption capacity) value. ORAC is the measure of antioxidant activity.
- Blackberries contain anthocyanin pigments which have powerful antioxidant properties.
- Scientific experts suggest that blueberries possess as much as 10% more antioxidant strength than many other berries.
- Strawberries possess a very high ORAC value.
- Raspberries are a rich source of vitamin C and fiber and possess powerful antioxidant capabilities similar to blackberries.
- Acai berries are similar to blueberries and contain all essential amino acids.
- Goji berries are unique in that they contain polysaccharides that provide antioxidant properties.
- Third party verified to be free of artificial hormones.
- Certified Gluten Free.
- Certified Vegetarian.
100% Berries & Whey is for anyone who desires additional protein in their daily diet.
Adult mix two (2) scoops (31.69 g) (1.11 oz) with 1-1 1/2 cups (8-12 fl oz) (236-354 ml) of cold water or your favorite beverage. Stir briskly until dissolved. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
Organic evaporated cane juice sugar, natural raspberry flavor, natural french vanilla flavor, natural strawberry flavor, soy lecithin, xanthan gum, citric acid. Contains milk and soy.
No: Yeast, wheat, gluten, artificial color, artificial flavor or artificial sweeteners.
This product has been manufactured at an NSF GMP registered facility.
Do not accept if seal is broken. Store between 59º-86º F.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Contents packaged by weight, not volume. Some settling may occur.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only.
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
|Serving Size: 2 scoops (31.69 g) (1.11 oz)|
|Servings Per Container: About 10|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%*|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%*|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||5%*|
|Vitamin C (as organic blackberry, organic raspberry)||1 mg||3%|
|Calcium (as whey protein isolate, organic blackberry, organic raspberry, organic strawberry)||101 mg||10%|
|Phosphorus (as whey protein isolate, organic blackberry)||51 mg||5%|
|Magnesium (as whey protein isolate, organic blackberry, organic strawberry)||19 mg||5%|
|Sodium (as whey protein isolate, sodium chloride, organic strawberry)||76 mg||3%|
|Potassium (as whey protein isolate, organic blackberry, organic strawberry)||105 mg||3%|
|Whey Protein Isolate||22 g||**|
|Proprietary Berry Blend
|2,100 mg (2.1 g)||**|
|Organic Goji berry||**|
|Organic Acai berry||**|
|Stevia Extract (Stevia rebaudiana) (leaf)||60 mg||**|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
|Typical Amino Acid Profile|
|Amino Acid||g/serving||Amino Acid||g/serving||Amino Acid||g/serving|
|†Phenylalanine and Tryptophan are not added to this product; they are naturally occurring in the whey.|