- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Gluten Free
- 5 Grams of Fiber
- 4 Grams of Sugar Per Serving
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Dietary Supplement
- AVA - Certified Vegetarian
- GMP Certified (Good Manufacturing Practices)
100% Egg Protein Facts
- Egg white protein is an excellent source of protein concentrated in valuable amino acids and offers a substitute for whey protein.
- The egg white protein used in this formula is specifically processed in a way that ensures it is highly bio-available and delicious.
- Egg protein is particularly rich in the important amino acid methionine, which is involved in numerous important processes in the body and supports liver health.
- Good source of fiber, providing five grams per serving.
- The use of stevia and a very small amount of organic evaporated cane juice sugar makes this formula include four grams of sugar per serving.
- Biochem's 100% Egg Protein Powder includes FOS, which helps support healthy digestion.
100% Egg Protein is for anyone who desires additional protein in their daily diet.
This product has been manufactured at an NSF GMP Registered facility.
Adults, mix two (2) scoops (43.83 g) (1.54 oz) with 1-1 1/2 cups (8-12 fl oz) (236-354 ml) of cold water or your favorite beverage. Stir briskly until dissolved. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care provider.
Sunflower oil creamer (sunflower oil, glucose syrup solids, sodium caseinate, mono- & diglycerides, dipotassium phosphate, tricalcium phosphate, soy lecithin, tocopherols), cocoa, organic evaporated cane juice sugar, natural cream flavor, maltodextrin, natural vanilla flavor, natural french vanilla flavor, xanthan gum, natural flavor.
Contains soy, milk and egg.
No: Yeast, wheat, gluten, artificial color or artificial flavor.
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
California Prop 65 Warning: This product contains lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Do not accept if seal is broken.
Store between 59°-86°F. Keep out of the reach of children.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
Contents packaged by weight, not volume. Some settling may occur.
|Serving Size: 2 scoops (43.83 g)(1.54 oz)|
|Servings per Container: About 10|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||35|
|Total Fat||4 g||6%*|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g||5%*|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%*|
|Egg White Powder||25 g||**|
|Fructooligosaccharides (FOS)(95% inulin equal to 4,750 mg)(from chicory root)||5,000 mg (5 g)||**|
|Stevia Extract (Stevia rebaudiana)(leaf)||25 mg||**|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
|Typical Amino Acid Profile|
|†Phenylalanine and Tryptophan are not added to this product; they are naturally occurring in the egg white.|