Country Life, Gluten Free, BioChem Sports, 100% Greens & Whey, Powder, Vanilla, 10.3 oz (298 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Country Life29 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.18 lbs (0.54 kg)
- Product Code: CLF-01801
- UPC Code: 015794018018
- Package Quantity: 10.3 oz (298 g)
- Dimensions: 4.1 x 4.1 x 7.1 in, 0.9 lbs (0.41 kg)
- Important Note: Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain kamut, wheat and/or barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
- 100% Natural Whey Protein
- Free of Artificial Hormones, Including rBST and rBGH
- 99% Lactose Free
- Wheat & Gluten Free
- Proprietary Greens Blend Includes Chlorella, Spirulina, Sea Buckthorn and More!
- Mixes Easily
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Dietary Supplement
- AVA - Certified Vegetarian
- GMP Certified
- UF / MF
Greens & Whey Facts
- You need adequate protein to support muscle. 100% Greens & Whey powder contains 100% natural pure Ultra-Filtered/Micro-Filtered (UF/MF) Whey Protein Isolate. The Micro-Filtration method isolates the natural whey proteins in a highly concentrated form that is 99% undenatured and is fat free. High BCAA levels support your muscles while supporting positive nitrogen balance for muscle maintenance.
- Adequate nutrition keeps the body healthy. The 100% Greens & Whey blend includes phytonutrients.
- Proprietary Greens Blend includes antioxidants.
- Alfalfa Leaf Juice Powder and Barley Grass Juice Powder include chlorophyll.
- Both chlorella and spirulina include the goodness of natural whole foods.
- Third party verified to be free of artificial hormones.
- Certified Gluten Free.
- Certified Vegetarian.
Artificial Hormone-Free Whey Protein Isolate is Sourced and Manufactured in the USA.
This product has been manufactured at a GMP Registered facility.
Directions: Adults, using scoop provided, add two (2) scoops (1 oz)(29.8 g) to 3/4 - 1 cup (6-8 fl oz) (178-237 ml) of ice cold water. Stir briskly until dissolved. For a creamier texture, use a blender and add ice. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
Organic evaporated cane juice sugar, xanthan gum, maltodextrin, natural vanilla flavor, silica, natural cream flavor, soy lecithin, natural flavor, tricalcium phosphate. Contains milk and soy.
NO: Yeast, wheat, gluten, preservatives, artificial color, or artificial sweeteners.
California Prop 65 Warning: This product contains lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Do not accept if seal is broken.
Store between 59°-86°F.
Contents packaged by weight, not volume. Some settling may occur.
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only.
Do not use for weight reduction.
|Serving Size: 2 scoops (29.8 g) (1 oz)|
|Servings Per Container: About 10|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%*|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%*|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|Sodium (as whey protein isolate,salt, sodium copper chlorophyllin)||68 mg||3%|
|Whey Protein Isolate||22 g||**|
|1.1 g (1,105 mg)|
|Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) Concentrate (from coconut oil)(50% medium chain triglycerides)||**|
|Stevia Extract (Stevia rebaudiana)(leaf)||**|
|PureLo (Luo Han fruit concentrate)||**|
|Proprietary Greens Blend
|1 g (1,000 mg)|
|Alfalfa Leaf Juice Powder||**|
|Organic Chlorella (Chlorella pyrenoidosa)(algae)||**|
|Organic Barley Grass Juice Powder||**|
|Organic Kamut (leaf)||**|
|Organic Broccoli Sprout||**|
|Sea Buckthorn (berry)||**|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
|Typical Amino Acid Profile|
|Amino Acid||g/serving||Amino Acid||g/serving||Amino Acid||g/serving|
|† Phenylalanine and Tryptophan are not added to this product; they are naturally occurring in the whey.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I believe in everyone getting their whey-- wonderful way to get quality protein in the diet, boost their immune system, and gain muscle mass while curbing fat. Even better if you can get greens with it, like with this product. And it tastes great. I am lactose intolerant and have a sensitive digestive system, and my whey shake in the morning is one of the only things that doesn't irritate my GI tract (a fruit smoothie, sometimes with whey powder, also gets high marks). For my morning shake: I combine one serving of greens&whey powder, one banana, and a cup of almond milk and about six cubes of ice. When I have them, I add fresh mint leaves. It is just a delicious, satisfying, healthy-feeling way to start the day.
Country Life Greens & Whey is by far the best protein powder I've ever used. In addition to mixing very easily with absolutely no clumps it has added "Greens" for more nutrition that most protein mixes. And for a REALLY nutrient packed protein shake I add NUTREX Spirulina (one rounded teaspoon) and two tablesspoons of FEARNS Soy Lecithin. Shake it really good and let it sit in the refrigerator for a half-hour or so and then add unsweetened Soy Milk (approx. 4 oz). Shake it good and it's GREAT!! But you might want to use a straw because the spirulina has a very heavy blue-green color which comes out in the wash but stains everything it touches.