Country Life, Gluten Free, BioChem Sports, 100% Hemp & Whey Powder, Vanilla, 13.3 oz (379 g) (Discontinued Item)13 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.24 lbs (0.56 kg)
- Product Code: CLF-02040
- UPC Code: 015794020400
- Package Quantity: 13.3 oz (379 g)
- Dimensions: 4.1 x 4.1 x 7.1 in, 1.05 lbs (0.48 kg)
- Volume Discount
- 100% Natural Whey Protein
- Free of Artificial Hormones, Including rBST & rBGH
- 453 mg of Omega-3 + 6 Per Serving
- 5 Grams of Dietary Fiber
- Wheat & Gluten Free
- 99% Lactose Free
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Dietary Supplement
- AVA Certified Vegetarian
- GMP Certified (Good Manufacturing Practices)
100% Hemp & Whey Facts
- Contains 100% pure Ultra-Filtered/Micro-Filtered (UF/MF) Whey Protein Isolate, the finest quality and easily assimilated whey protein isolate. The Micro-Filtration method isolates the natural whey proteins in a highly concentrated form and is fat free. This process leaves 99% of the peptides undamaged and undenatured.
- 100% Whey Protein is rich in protein and amino acids that support muscle tissue, and includes the fractions glycomacropeptide, beta-lactoglobulin, immunoglobulin, glycopeptides and lactoferrin.
- Hemp, Fig and Inulin provide dietary fiber for digestive support.
- Hemp is a valuable source of amino acid-rich protein.
- Hemp is unique in that it not only offers fiber and protein but also the important essential fatty acids, Omega-3 (alpha linolenic acid) and Omega-6 (linoleic acid).
Hormone-Free Whey Protein Isolate is Sourced and Manufactured in the USA.
100% Hemp & Whey is for anyone who desires additional protein in their daily diet.
This product has been manufactured at an NSF GMP registered facility.
Adults, mix two (2) scoops (37.95 g) (1.33 oz) with 1 1/2 cups (12 fl oz) (354 ml) of cold water or your favorite beverage. Stir briskly until dissolved. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
Organic evaporated cane juice sugar, maltodextrin, xanthan gum, natural vanilla flavor, silica, natural cream flavor, soy lecithin, fructose, salt, tricalcium phosphate.
Contains milk and soy.
No: Wheat, gluten, preservatives, or artificial color.
Do not accept if seal is broken. Store between 59°-86° F. Keep out of the reach of children.
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Contents packaged by weight, not volume.
Some settling may occur.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
|Serving Size: 2 scoops (37.95 g) (1.33 oz)|
|Servings Per Container: About 10|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories for Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%*|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g||3%*|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%*|
|Proprietary Protein Blend
|Whey Protein Isolate||**|
|Organic Hemp Seed Protein||**|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids (from organic hemp seed protein)||344 mg||**|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (from organic hemp seed protein)||109 mg||**|
|Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) Concentrate (from coconut oil) (50% medium chain triglycerides)||**|
|Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) (95% inulin from chicory) (root)||**|
|Stevia Extract (Stevia rebaudiana) (leaf) (standardized at 90% steviosides)||**|
|PureLo (Luo Han fruit concentrate)||**|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
Typical Amino Acid Profile
|Amino Acid||g/serving||Amino Acid||g/serving||Amino Acid||g/serving|
|† Phenylalanine and Tryptophan are not added to this product; they are naturally occurring in the whey.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I love the flavor and how long it lasts for a meal and not being hungry! Thank you M Haynes
this is a decent-tasting, inexpensive protein supplement. It's good for mixing in smoothies, or any greens/superfood drink. Pretty good source of fiber and beneficial fatty acids. Not really suitable as a meal replacement used alone, but good for between meals to reduce hunger cravings, or for post-workout recovery. Not bad! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.