- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Whey Protein Isolate (99% Undenatured)
- Wheat & Gluten Free
- 20 g Protein Per Serving & No Artificial Hormones†
- Fat Free & 99% Lactose Free
- Mixes Easily
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Kosher Dairy
- Free of Artificial Hormones Including rBST and rBGH†
- Dietary Supplement
- AVA - Certified Vegetarian
- GMP Certified
100% Whey Protein Facts
- Contains 100% natural pure Ultra-Filtered/Micro-Filtered (UF/MF) Whey Protein Isolate, the finest quality and most easily assimilated whey protein isolate. The Micro-Filtration method isolates the natural whey proteins in a highly concentrated form and its fat free. This process leaves 99% of the peptides undamaged and undenatured.
- 100% Whey Protein is rich in protein and amino acids that support muscle tissue, and includes the fractions glycomacropeptide, beta-lactoglobulin, immunoglobulin, glycopeptides and lactoferrin.
- Includes branched-chain amino and glutamic acids.
- Third party verified to be free of artificial hormones.†
- Certified Gluten Free.
- Certified Vegetarian.
100% Whey Protein is for anyone who desires additional protein in their daily diet.
†No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rBST-treated and non-rBST-treated cows.
Adults, mix contents of package with one (1) cup (8 fl oz) (237 ml) of cold water or your favorite beverage. Stir briskly until dissolved. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
Natural french vanilla flavor, soy lecithin, xanthan gum. Contains milk and soy.
No: Yeast, wheat, gluten, preservatives, artificial color, artificial flavor or artificial sweeteners.
This product has been manufactured at an NSF GMP Registered facility.
Artificial Hormone-Free Whey Protein Isolate is Sourced and Manufactured in the USA.
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Do not accept if package is open.
Store between 59°-86°F.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Contents packaged by weight, not volume. Some setting may occur.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
|Serving Size: 1 package (23.3 g) (0.82 oz)|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%*|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||<1%*|
|Calcium (as whey protein isolate, french vanilla flavor)||97 mg||10%|
|Phosphorus (as whey protein isolate, french vanilla flavor)||50 mg||5%|
|Magnesium (as whey protein isolate)||18 mg||5%|
|Sodium (as whey protein isolate, french vanilla flavor)||46 mg||2%|
|Potassium (as whey protein isolate, french vanilla flavor)||89 mg||3%|
|Whey Protein Isolate||22 g||**|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
I found it very easy to mix with whatever drink I'm having & make it a quick beverage to fill my empty stomach ~~~~though the vanilla taste do take over the original taste of the drink, it's not too sweet nor too strong, & it's easily blend into a really smooth smoothie. I particularly like this individual package which is convinient & clean make drinks in office! ^^ I didn't go for 5stars since I'm not sure of the effect of its protein content yet, though i guess it can't be too wrong :p
i am not a big fan of whey as i have some kind of a "gross factor" reaction to its general taste,this is the least gross & neutral tasting whey i encountered,though it still have a small aftertaste,i'm sure most people will find it easily blend(and easily dissolved too!)in a delicious smoothie without ruining the flavor.try blending it with bananas & dates,delicious!i would stay with the plant based protein but it was a nice tryout.if you find a true pasture fed animals milk whey in a reasonable price it would be a much better option...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews
Good, but flavor not good!
Posted by Renatoresina on Jul 23, 2014
Good, but flavor not good!
Posted by Reviewer1904956 on May 04, 2014
Didn't taste bad, blended well.
Posted by 4920652331326998676 on Apr 10, 2014
Perfect amount for a sample or on the run, I keep these size packets in my bag so if I feel like one I have it ready and waiting,the vanilla flavour is good as it takes away a bit of the taste but I do prefer the chocolate as I'm not a big vanilla fan.
Posted by Reviewer3139639 on Apr 06, 2014
I like the taste which isn't artificial at all