Categories Supplements Whey Protein
Categories Supplements Protein Gluten-Free Protein
Categories Sports Gluten Free Sports Formulas
Country Life, Gluten Free, BioChem Sports, 100% Whey Protein, Powder, Natural Flavor, 24.6 oz (699 g)
Priced together: $62.68 Priced separately: $64.68
- 100% Natural Whey Protein
- Free of Artificial Hormones Including rBST and rBGH
- Now From Grass Fed Cows
- Whey Protein Isolate (99% Undenatured)
- Wheat & Gluten Free
- 20 g Protein Per Serving & No Artificial Hormones
- Fat Free and 99% Lactose Free
- Mixes Easily
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Kosher Dairy
- Dietary Supplement
- AVA Certified Vegetarian
- GMP Certified
100% Whey Protein Facts
- Contains 100% natural pure Ultra-Filtered/Micro-Filtered (UF/MF) Whey Protein Isolate, the finest quality and easily assimilated whey protein isolate. The Micro-Filtration method isolates the natural whey proteins in a highly concentrated form and is fat free. This process leaves 99% of the peptides undamaged and undenatured.
- 100% Whey Protein is rich in protein and amino acids that support muscle tissue, and includes the fractions glycomacropeptide, beta-lactoglobulin, immunoglobulin, glycopeptides and lactoferrin.
- Includes branched-chain amino and glutamic acids.
- Third party verified to be free of artificial hormones.†
- Certified Gluten Free.
- Certified Vegetarian.
100% Whey Protein is for anyone who desires additional protein in their daily diet.
This product has been manufactured at an NSF GMP Registered facility.
Also available in these great flavors: Chocolate Fudge and Vanilla.
†No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rBST-treated and non-rBST-treated cows.
Adults, mix one (1) scoop (23.3 g) (0.82 oz) with one (1) cup (8 fl oz) (237 ml) of cold water or your favorite beverage. Stir briskly until dissolved. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
Natural french vanilla flavor, soy lecithin, xanthan gum.
Contains milk and soy.
NO: Yeast, wheat, gluten, preservatives, artificial color, artificial flavor or artificial sweeteners.
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Do not accept if seal is broken.
Store between 59°-86°F.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Contents packaged by weight, not volume.
Some settling may occur.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
|Serving Size: 1 scoop (23.3 g) (0.82 oz)|
|Servings Per Container: About 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0 g|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%*|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||<1%*|
|Calcium (as whey protein isolate, french vanilla flavor)||97 mg||10%|
|Phosphorus (as whey protein isolate, french vanilla flavor)||50 mg||5%|
|Magnesium (as whey protein isolate)||18 mg||5%|
|Sodium (as whey protein isolate, french vanilla flavor)||46 mg||2%|
|Potassium (as whey protein isolate, french vanilla flavor)||89 mg||3%|
|Whey Protein Isolate||22 g||**|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
|Typical Amino Acid Profile|
|Amino Acid||g/serving||Amino Acid||g/serving||Amino Acid||g/serving|
|† Phenylalanine and Tryptophan are not added to this product; they are naturally occurring in the whey.|