Country Life, BioChem Sports, BioPure, Whey Protein Isolate, Vanilla Cream, 32 oz (908 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Less Than 2 Grams Total Carbs
- Mixes Easily
- Tastes Great
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Natural & Artificial Flavors
- Certified Vegetarian AVA American Vegetarian Association
- Good Manufacturing Practices GMP Certified
Biochem Sports introduces Biopure HTP, a 100% Ultra-Filtered/Micro-Filtered (UF/MF) Advanced Whey Protein Isolate in a delicious vanilla supplement. The use of special technology and advanced low temperature microfiltration/ultrafiltration processes yields a high quality, pure Whey Protein Isolate in a highly concentrated form leaving 99% of the peptides undamaged and undenatured. This unique filtration process results in Whey Protein Isolate that is 99% lactose and cholesterol free, virtually fat free and easily digested. Whey Protein Isolate has a high Protein Efficiency Ratio (PER), a high Biological Value (BV), and a high Net Protein Utilization (NPU). This translates into a protein that provides a complete amino acid profile to support overall health. The processes used to yield Ultra-Filtered/Micro-Filtered (UF/MF) Whey Protein Isolate maintain the protein microfractions, such as Immunoglobulins, alpha-Lactalbumin, beta-Lactoglobulin, Lactoferrin, Serum Albumin and Glycomacropeptides which are naturally occurring in milk.
Biopure HTP High Technology Protein (HTP) for individuals who demand only the best!
Biopure HTP Whey Protein Isolate
- 100% Ultra-Filtered/Micro-Filtered (UF/MF) Whey Protein Isolate
- Provides 24 grams of protein from high quality, pure, easily digested Whey Protein Isolate per serving (1 scoop)
- Provides high levels of branched chain amino acids plus a perfect ratio of other amino acids
- 99% Lactose free and cholesterol free
- Sweetened with sucralose, a non-caloric sweetener derived from sugar
- Zero grams of sugar per serving - appropriate for carbohydrate conscious lifestyles
- Mixes Instantly without a blender
Adults, using scoop provided, add one (1) scoop (28.35 g) (1 oz) to one (1) cup (8 fl oz)(237 ml) or more of either cold water or your favorite cold beverage. Stir briskly until dissolved for a tasty vanilla protein supplement. For a creamier texture, use a blender and add ice. You may also try adding your favorite fruit.
Recommended Use: Biopure HTP is appropriate and beneficial for individuals seeking a high quality and pure protein addition to their diets. Biopure HTP is available in great-tasting chocolate, vanilla and mixes easily with a spoon in liquids. Biopure HTP can also be mixed in a shaker cup or a blender with ice for a creamier texture. You may add your favorite fruit and/or a healthy fat such as flaxseed oil to make a meal. Biopure HTP is designed to be taken once a day, and is especially beneficial when taken immediately following a workout.
Ultra-filtered/micro-filtered (UF/MF) whey protein isolate, natural & artificial flavors, lecithin, sucralose. Contains milk and soy.
No: Yeast, corn, wheat, gluten, salt, sugar, starch, artificial colors, or preservatives.
Do not accept if seal is broken.
Store between 59°-86°F. Keep out of the reach of children.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
This product should not be used as your sole source of nutrition.
Eat at least one solid meal daily.
Contents packed by weight not volume.
Some settling may occur.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (28.35 g) (1 oz)|
|Servings Per Container: 32|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||1.5 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 · Carbohydrate 4 · Protein 4
|Amino Acid Profile|
|Grams Per Serving|
|†Phenylalanine and Tryptophan are not added to this product; they are naturally occurring in the Whey Protein Isolate.|