Country Life, BioChem Sports, Ultimate Protein System, Vanilla, 32 oz (908 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 20 Grams of Protein Per Serving From Superior Whey Protein Isolate
- Designed for use by: Athletes · Body Builders · Seniors
- Free of Artificial Hormones Including rBST and rBGH
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Gluten Free
- GMP Certified
Some protein drinks are delicious, some protein drinks supply high quality protein, but none can compare to the Ultimate Protein System (UPS). UPS provides more than just great benefits from the best protein source you can buy. UPS is easy to use. Its special whey protein is structured to mix instantly in water or the liquid of your choice. Its smooth texture and rich vanilla taste make it sinfully delicious. Whether used after a workout or just to add extra high quality protein to the diet, UPS is a delicious drink with ultimate whey protein benefits.
Ultimate Protein System
- Mixes easily without a blender
- Delicious mega protein drink
- Easily digestible and assimilated
- Supports nitrogen retention
- Supports muscle cells
Science agrees that whey protein isolate is the ultimate protein—and now Biochem's Ultimate Protein System supplies the ultimate whey!
Through the use of special technology and advanced microfiltration/ultrafiltration/diafiltration processes, the Whey Protein Isolate provided in UPS is superior in quality. UPS only contains complete whey proteins which provide all of the essential amino acids required by the human body for optimal nutrition. The unique process by which UPS whey proteins are microfiltered removes 99% of lactose, fat and denatured protein fractions to yield a pure, light and easy digested whey protein. Whey Protein Isolate already has the highest Protein Efficiency Ratio (PER), the highest Biological Value (BV) and Net Protein Utilization (NPU), but UPS takes whey protein to a new level of quality. The whey protein found in UPS contains Immunoglubulins and alpha-Lactalbumin, which are naturally occurring in milk and help support immune health, Lactoferrin enhances the quality of whey protein. UPS mixes instantly, even in plain water. For hard workouts, Biochem's Ultimate Protein System is the only choice for maximum benefits!
- 4 g per serving of the branched chain amino acids (BCAA) Isoleucine, Leucine and Valine to support muscle during heavy training.
- A combination of Chromium and Vanadyl Sulfate
- Low glycemic index Fructose to help support muscle glycogen storage and energy level
- Proteolytic enzymes to support protein digestion
- A special mineral profile including Potassium to replace electrolytes and support water balance
- Magnesium and Calcium to support muscle contraction and bone health
Adults using scoop provided, add one (1) scoop (28.4 g) (1.oz) to one (1) cup (8 fl. oz.) (237 ml) or more of either cold water or your favorite cold beverage. Stir briskly until dissolved for a tasty vanilla protein supplement. For a creamier texture, use a blender and add ice. You may also try adding your favorite fruit. We recommend one (1) serving per day. As a reminder, discuss the supplement and medications that you take with your health care providers.
Fructose, natural flavors, xanthan gum, gum arabic, acesulfame potassium, lecithin.
Contains milk and soy.
No: Wheat, gluten, starch, preservatives, artificial color or artificial flavor.
Do not accept if seal is broken.
Store between 59° -86° F.
Keep out of the reach of children.
If you are pregnant or nursing, diabetic, hypoglycemic, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Notice: use this product as a food supplement only.
Do not use for weight reduction.
Contents packed by weight not volume. Some setting may occur.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (284. g) (1 oz.)|
|Servings Per Container: Approx. 32|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%*|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%*|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%*|
|Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)||1.5 mg||75%|
|Folic Acid||100 mcg||25%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin)||1.5 mcg||25%|
|Calcium (as whey protein isolate, dicalcium phosphate)||120 mg||12%|
|Phosphorus (as whey protein isolate, dicalcium phosphate)||62 mg||6%|
Magnesium (as magnesium oxide and alpha- Ketoglutarate, whey protein isolate)
|Zinc (as zinc oxide)||5mg||35%|
Manganese (as manganese sulfate)
|Chromium (as GTF chromium yeast)||102 mcg||85%|
|Sodium (as whey protein isolate)||42 mg||2%|
|Potassium (as potassium chloride, whey protein isolate)||347 mg||10%|
|Whey Protein Isolate||22 g||**|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs
|Typical Amino Acid Profile|
|Amino Acid||g/serving||Amin Acid||g/serving||Amino Acid||g/serving|
|†Phenylalanine and Tryptophan are not added to this product; they are naturally occurring in the whey.|