Country Life, BioChem, Tri Protein Plus Powder, Chocolate, 32 oz (908 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 22 Grams of Superior Protein Per Serving
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Dietary Supplement
- GMP Certified
Some protein drinks are delicious. Some protein drinks supply high quality protein, but none can compare with Tri Protein Plus. Tri Protein Plus provides more than just great benefits. Tri Protein Plus is easy to use-its special protein blend is designed to mix easily in water or the liquid of your choice. Its smooth texture and rich chocolate taste makes it a delicious snack whether used after a workout or as a quality protein to supplement your diet.
Tri Protein Plus
- Mixes Easily without a Blender
- Highly Digestible
- Rapidly Assimilated
Tri Protein Plus
Getting enough quality protein is one of the most important factors required for maintaining muscle. BioChem has formulated the most innovative protein formula designed to support muscle. The selection of proteins used in the Tri Protein Plus formula is a superior blend ensuring a solid foundation for a functional product. Tri Protein Plus delivers three high quality proteins. Each serving of Tri Protein Plus has 22 grams of a unique proprietary blend This formula is designed to provide your muscles with protein peptides and essential amino acids to support nitrogen retention necessary for muscle maintenance.
Tri Protein Plus Contains:
- Ultra Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate - Easy to digest whey protein that provides a preferred amino acid profile that promotes and supports muscle.
- Calcium Caseinate - A milk protein that includes glutamic acid (a precursor to glutamine) and Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA).
- Ultra-Filtered/Micro-Filtered (UF/MF) Whey Protein Isolate - This special technology using advanced low temperature microfiltration/ultrafiltration processes yields a high quality, pure highly concentrated why protein isolate leaving 99% of the peptides undamaged and undenatured. This process maintains the microfractions, such as Immunoglobulins, alpha-Lactalbumin, Lactoferrin, Serum Albumin and Glycomacropeptides which provide nutritional support. This filtration process offers pure, easily blended, highly digestible whey protein.
Tri Protein Plus Offers:
- High protein blend to sustain energy levels and satisfy appetite
- Nitrogen balance support
- Rich in whey
- 22 grams of protein per serving
- Great taste and ready to use
Adults mix two (2) scoops (45 g) (1.58 oz) with one (1) cup (8 fl oz) (237 ml) of cold water or your favorite beverage. Stir briskly until dissolved for a fast, tasty chocolate protein supplement. For a creamier texture, use a blender and add ice. You may also add your favorite fruit. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
Fructose, cocoa powder, soy lecithin, natural vanilla flavor, maltodextrin, starch. Contains milk and soy.
No: Yeast, wheat, gluten, artificial color, artificial flavor or artificial sweeteners.
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Do not accept if seal is broken.
Store between 59°-86° F.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only.
Do not use for weight reduction.
Contents packed by weight not volume.
Some settling may occur.
California prop 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproduction harm.
|Serving Size: 2 scoops (45 g)(1.58 oz)|
|Servings per Container: About 20|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%*|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%*|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g||5%*|
|Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate, whey protein concentrate)||1251 I.U.||25%|
|Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate)||15 mg||25%|
|Vitamin D (D3) (as cholecalciferol)||40 I.U.||10%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)||2.4 I.U.||8%|
|Thiamin (vitamin B1) (as thiamine mononitrate)||1.6 mg||107%|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||2 mg||117%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||2 mg||10%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)||1.6 mg||80%|
|Folic Acid||190 mcg||48%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||2.7 mcg||45%|
|Biotin (as d-biotin)||140 mcg||47%|
|Pantothenic acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)||1.8 mg||18%|
|Calcium (as d-calcium phosphate, whey protein concentrate, tricalcium phosphate, calcium caseinate, cocoa powder, whey protein isolate, d-calcium pantothenate)||297 mg||30%|
|Iron (as cocoa powder, ferrous fumarate)||0.9 mg||5%|
|Phosphorus (as d-calcium phosphate, whey protein concentrate, cocoa powder, d-potassium phosphate, whey protein isolate)||248 mg||25%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide, whey protein concentrate, cocoa powder, whey protein isolate)||72 mg||18%|
|Sodium (as whey protein concentrate, sodium ascorbate, cocoa powder, whey protein isolate, calcium caseinate)||61 mg||3%|
|Potassium (as whey protein concentrate, cocoa powder, d-potassium phosphate, whey protein isolate)||338 mg||10%|
Whey Protein Concentrate
Whey Protein Isolate
|Enzyme Blend (from aspergillus oryzae, rhizopus oryzae trichoderma longibrachatum)
providing: lactase, protease, amylase, lipase, cellulase.
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.