Country Life, Choline, 100 Tablets
By Country Life
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Established 1971
- Supports Nerve Health
- Supports Metabolism of Fats and Cholesterol
- Dietary Supplement
- Kosher Parve
— Our Pledge of Integrity —
In its natural state, choline is commonly found in whole eggs and fatty meats. If these are excluded from your diet, consider adding choline. It supports nerve development and the metabolism of cholesterol.
Adults take one (1) tablet daily with food. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
Cellulose, stearic acid, cellulose & glycerin coating, silica, magnesium stearate, vegetable glaze.
- Yes Certified Vegetarian by the AVA
- Yes Certified Gluten Free by GFCO.org
- Yes Recyclable Packaging
- Yes Manufacturing Supports Wind Power
- Yes Kosher Parve
- No Yeast, Corn or Wheat
- No Soy or Milk
- No Salt or Sugar
- No Preservatives or Artificial Color
This product has been manufactured at a GMP Registered facility.
Caution: If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Do not accept if seal is broken. Store between 59°-86° F.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Choline (from 650 mg of choline bitartrate)||293 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
The tablet is generous and hold up well. Good value and better than the powdered form of another brand that can burn the mouth and damage the teeth from acidity.
I have been taking 1 pill a day for 4 weeks now, and truthfully can not feel or see any grand improvements in memory. I have started experiencing some new pains in my chest, not sure what is causing this. I have decided to stop taking the Choline for 7 days and see if the pain goes away. If there is no change I will assume the pains are from something else and will resume taking my pills.