- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Established 1971
- With Pantothenic Acid
- Supports Nerve Health
- Supports metabolism of Fats and Cholesterol
- Dietary Supplement
- Kosher Parve
Our Pledge of Integrity
In its natural state, choline is commonly found in whole eggs and fatty meats. If these are excluded from your diet, consider adding choline. It supports nerve development and the metabolism of cholesterol.
Adults take one (1) tablet daily with food. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
Cellulose, stearic acid, cellulose & glycerin coating, silica, magnesium stearate, vanilla, vegetable glaze.
Yes Certified Vegetarian by the AVA
Yes Certified Gluten Free by GFCO
Yes Recyclable Packaging
Yes Manufacturing Supports Wind Power
Yes Kosher Parve
No Yeast or Wheat
No Soy or Milk
No Artificial Color
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Do not accept if seal is broken. Store between 59°-86°F.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
(as calcium d-pantothenate)
(from 500 mg of choline bitartrate)
|*Daily Value not established.|