Country Life, CoQ10, 30 mg, 60 Veggie Caps
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Established 1971
- Supports Cell Level Energy Production
- Supports Heart Function
- Acts as Antioxidant to Protect Cells
- Dietary Supplement
- Kaneka Q10 The Natural One
- Kosher Parve
— Our Pledge of Integrity —
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is present in every cell in the body. It supports energy production and a healthy heart. Country Life uses only the finest CoQ10 material from Kaneka.
Adults take one (1) capsule daily, preferably with food. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
Cellulose, cellulose (capsule shell), calcium silicate, silica, magnesium stearate.
- Yes certified vegetarian by the AVA
- Yes certified gluten-free by GFCO.org
- Yes recyclable packaging
- Yes manufacturing supports wind power
- Yes kosher parve
- No yeast, wheat or corn
- No soy or milk
- No salt or sugar
- No preservatives
- No artificial color
This product has been manufactured at a GMP Registered facility.
Caution: If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Do not accept if seal is broken. Store between 59°-86° F.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone)||30 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
A nature health food store owner told me that if there is one vit/min to take, it was CoQ10 - so I do