Country Life, L-Carnitine Caps, 500 mg, 60 Vegan Caps
By Country Life
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Established 1971
- Supports Energy Production
- Includes Vitamin B6 for Utilization
- Dietary Supplement
- Kosher Parve
Our Pledge of Integrity
Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins. L-Carnitine is found in meats, and supports energy production and the metabolism of fat. Country Life uses vitamin B6 to aid in utilization.
Adults take one (1) capsule daily, preferably between meals. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
Cellulose (capsule shell), magnesium stearate, cellulose, silica.
- Yes certified vegan by the AVA
- Yes gluten free by gfco.org
- Yes recyclable packaging
- Yes manufacturing supports wind power
- Yes kosher parve
- No yeast, wheat or corn
- No soy or milk
- No salt or sugar
- No preservatives
- No artificial color
- No GMOs
This product has been manufactured at a GMP Registered facility.
Caution: If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Do not accept if seal is broken. Store between 59°-86° F.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)||10 mg||500%|
|L-Carnitine (as L-carnitine tartrate)||500 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I use this as the books say it is good for your heart. Heart trouble runs in my family, so I use it as a preventative...it breaks down fats, and your heart needs it. The other product, Acetyl L-Carnitine is the one for memory as it can get through the blood brain barrier. Just plain L-Carnitine I use for my heart. Gives you energy in the long run. I take 2 caps away from food, just before bed.