Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Established 1971
- Supports Energy Production
- Includes Vitamin B6 for Utilization
- Dietary Supplement
- Kosher Parve
Our Pledge of Integrity
Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins. L-Carnitine is found in meats, and supports energy production and the metabolism of fat. Country Life uses vitamin B6 to aid in utilization.
Adults take one (1) capsule daily, preferably between meals. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
Cellulose (capsule shell), magnesium stearate, cellulose, silica.
- Yes certified vegan by the AVA
- Yes gluten free by gfco.org
- Yes recyclable packaging
- Yes manufacturing supports wind power
- Yes kosher parve
- No yeast, wheat or corn
- No soy or milk
- No salt or sugar
- No preservatives
- No artificial color
- No GMOs
This product has been manufactured at a GMP Registered facility.
Caution: If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Do not accept if seal is broken. Store between 59°-86° F.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)||10 mg||500%|
|L-Carnitine (as L-carnitine tartrate)||500 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I use this as the books say it is good for your heart. Heart trouble runs in my family, so I use it as a preventative...it breaks down fats, and your heart needs it. The other product, Acetyl L-Carnitine is the one for memory as it can get through the blood brain barrier. Just plain L-Carnitine I use for my heart. Gives you energy in the long run. I take 2 caps away from food, just before bed.