- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Supports Carbohydrate Metabolism
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Certified Vegetarian AVA (American Vegetarian Association)
- GMP Certified (Good Manufacturing Practices)
Alpha Lipoic Acid is an antioxidant.
Adults take one (1) capsule daily with food or as directed by a health care professional. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
Cellulose (capsule shell), cellulose, magnesium stearate, stearic acid, silica.
NO: Yeast, corn, wheat, soy, gluten, milk, salt, sugar, starch, preservatives or artificial color.
Not for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are diabetic or hypoglycemic, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Do not accept if seal is broken.
Store between 59°-86° F. Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|alpha-Lipoic Acid (thioctic acid)||200 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|
I spent hours comparing manufacturers and I didn't find another that compares quality ratings such as GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and Veggie Caps in this product. Congrats to Country Life/Biochem. I'm going to see if I can find all my supplements available in veggie caps.
Great Service Quality Product!!!
Posted by Reviewer2824612 on Apr 02, 2012
Very impressed with the speed of delivery and quality of product. I use Alpha Lipoic Acid for my skin and certainly notice the difference when I havent had it for a few weeks.
Posted by Reviewer1458951 on Sep 30, 2009
Posted by Reviewer2541828 on Jul 14, 2009
good quality very happy
alpha lipoic acid
Posted by Reviewer1572338 on Jun 30, 2009