Country Life, Omega 3·6·9 Cardio Factors, 90 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
By Country Life
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- 632 mg of Omega 3·6·9 Fatty Acids Per Serving
- Third Party Tested - Processed Using Molecular Distillation
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Dietary Supplement
- GMP Certified
2 Softgels Provide:
- Fish Oil Concentrate 1,200 mg
- Borage Seed Oil (Non-GMO) 800 mg
- Cardiovascular Health
Research has shown that Omega-3 Fatty Acids are important for cardiovascular health. Omega-3 fatty acids have been demonstrated to support the following:
- Cardiovascular health
It has been shown that adding omega-3 fatty acids from fish supports cardiovascular health.
Purity tested for pesticides, herbicides, PCBs and dioxins, as well as heavy metals such as mercury.
Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
Omega 3·6·9 Cardio Factors
- Borage oil is expeller pressed without harsh chemicals or hexane.
- A blend of deep cold-water fish including sardines, anchovies, and mackerel provides a natural blend of EPA and DHA.
- Manufactured in a GMP certified facility.
- Contains no trans fatty acids.
- Purity tested for pesticides, herbicides, PCBs and dioxins, as well as heavy metals such as mercury.
- This blend of Omega-3 Fatty Acids is designed to promote cardiovascular health.
Adults take two (2) softgels per day. For best utilization, take with food. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
Gelatin, glycerin, purified water (capsule shell). Contains soy and fish (anchovy, sardine, mackerel).
100% bovine gelatin, BSE-free.
No: Artificial color or flavor, wheat, gluten, sodium, sugar, lactose, yeast, nut products or preservatives.
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Do not accept if seal is broken. Store between 59º-86ºF. Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Values|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%*|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%*|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g||**|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.5 g||**|
|Vitamin E (as mixed tocopherols)||2 IU||7%|
|Fish Oil Concentrate (from anchovy, sardine, mackerel)
|1,200 mg (1.2 g)||**|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (Omega 3)||210 mg||**|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (Omega 3)||138 mg||**|
|Borage Seed Oil
|gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA) (Omega 6)||176 mg||**|
Oleic Acid (Omega 9)
|Rosemary Extract (leaf/stem)||1 mg||**|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I've been taking this product for about 4 years. I recently ran out and didn't have any for about 3 weeks and I really felt the lack of it in my body and especially my heart, which was feeling weaker and weaker, and I was more tired. As soon as I got back on the product I felt a difference in energy.