- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Adult Gummies with Enhanced Delivery
- ALA · EPA · DHA
- Advanced Emulsified Technology
- Formulated with Pharmaceutical Grade, High Quality Fish Oil
- Enhanced Delivery
- Gluten, Soy, and Sugar Free
- No Corn or Glucose Syrups
- No Fishy Repeat
- Great Tasting Gummies for Adults
- Product of Norway
- Easy for Travel
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Dietary Supplement
- GMP Certified - (Good Manufacturing Practices)
New from Country Life! Omega Surge is an innovative technology that delivers valuable Omega 3-6-9 fatty acids from flax seed oil, borage seed oil, and highly purified fish oil in the new, unique, form of a fun, tasty emulsified gummy.
Omega Surge was developed using a new, innovative and patent pending technology called ConCordix that pre-emulsifies the oils and then captures the concentrated omegas through a unique gel matrix. The pre-emulsification process takes valuable Omega fatty acids and converts them into micro droplets before they are sealed in a gel form. By dividing these omega fatty acids into micro droplets, a greater surface area of the oil is exposed, upon ingestion, to important digestive processing agents such as enzymes.
The ConCordix technology creates the unique combination of pre-emulsified omegas delivered in tasty gummies for an enhanced delivery system of Omega fatty acids.
Omega Surge 3-6-9:
- Delivers highly concentrated EPA, DHA, and DPA from Omega 3 rich fish oil
- Contains highly concentrated GLA from Borage Seed oil
- Delivers ALA from cold pressed Flax Seeds
- Has been highly purified and tested for heavy metals such as mercury, lead, PCBs, and Dioxins
- The Omega 3 rich fish oil has been molecularly distilled to uphold the highest level of purity
Country Life's Omega Surge provides the following benefits over traditional Omega Softgels:
- Enhanced delivery
- No fishy repeat after consumption
Adults, chew two (2) gummies daily. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
Purified water, gelatin, gum arabic, natural lemon flavor, citric acid, beta carotene (color). Contains fish (anchovy, sardine).
NO: Yeast, corn, wheat, soy, gluten, milk, salt, sugar, artificial flavors or preservatives.
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Do not accept if seal is broken.
Store between 59º-86º F.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 gummies|
|Servings per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%*|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g||**|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%*|
|Omega Surge Blend
|1,200 mg (1.2 g)||**|
|Flax Seed Oil||416 mg||**|
|Borage Seed Oil||346 mg||**|
|Fish Oil (anchovy, sardine)||438 mg||**|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids from Fish Oil||276 mg||**|
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||160 mg||**|
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||74 mg||**|
|Docosapentaenoic acid (DPA)||14 mg||**|
|Other Omega 3 Fatty Acids||28 mg||**|
|alpha-linolenic acid (ALA)||200 mg||**|
|Linoleic Acid (LA)||172 mg||**|
|gamma-linolenic acid (GLA)||70 mg||**|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
Country Life Omega products are “Pharmaceutical Grade”, what ever that means. I didn’t find pretty much anything good to say about these products. Starting from the horrible package. It’s hard to get the “Jelly” (Lemon gummies) fully out the of aluminum foil (so far 0% success rate), at least you got a new challenge everyday. Taste does have some lemon, but otherwise you can taste the fish too (not in a a good way). I gave few lemon gummies to other persons to test, and they didn’t like them at all. Only good thing is the price ($1.95 each), but with regular price, there’s just no reason to buy these!
Вкусные,а главное полезные витпминки!!!!Рекомендую
Posted by vanagelyte on Dec 14, 2013
it was worth buying
Posted by volcano on Oct 23, 2013
Good product and great price!!
Posted by Reviewer1818116 on Apr 23, 2013
Very gentle fish taste!! No aftertaste!!
Posted by 4968181208191007690 on Feb 20, 2013
tastes like fish oil... not my favorite