Country Life, Omega Surge, High DHA, Lemon Flavor, 30 Gummies (Discontinued Item)
By Country Life
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Adult Gummies with Enhanced Delivery
- 400 mg DHA · 90 mg EPA Per Serving
- Advanced Emulsified Technology
- Formulated with Pharmaceutical Grade, High Quality Fish Oil
- Enhanced Delivery
- Gluten, Soy and Sugar Free
- No Corn or Glucose Syrups
- No Fishy Repeat
- Great Tasting Gummies for Adults
- Product of Norway
- Easy for Travel
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Dietary Supplement
- GMP Certified - (Good Manufacturing Practices)
New from Country Life! Omega Surge is an innovative technology that delivers valuable Omega 3 fatty acids from highly purified fish oil in the new, unique form of a fun, tasty emulsified gummy.
Omega Surge was developed using a new, innovative and patent pending technology called ConCordix that pre-emulsifies the oils and then captures the concentrated omegas through a unique gel matrix. The pre-emulsification process takes valuable Omega 3 fatty acids and converts them into micro droplets before they are sealed in a gel form. By dividing these omega fatty acids into micro droplets, a greater surface area of the oil is exposed, upon ingestion, to important digestive processing agents such as enzymes.
The ConCordix technology creates the unique combination of pre-emulsified omegas delivered in tasty gummies for an enhanced delivery system of Omega fatty acids.
Omega Surge High DHA:
- Delivers highly concentrated DHA Omega 3 rich fish oil
- Supports brain health
- Supports eye health
- Has been highly purified and tested for heavy metals such as mercury, lead, PCBs, and Dioxins
- The Omega 3 rich fish oil has been molecularly distilled to uphold the highest level of purity
Country Life's Omega Surge provides the following benefits over traditional Omega Softgels:
- Enhanced delivery
- No fishy repeat after consumption
Adults, chew two (2) gummies daily. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
Purified water, gelatin, gum arabic, natural lemon flavor, citric acid, beta carotene (color). Contains fish (anchovy, sardine, tuna).
NO: Yeast, corn, wheat, soy, gluten, milk, salt, sugar, artificial flavors, or preservatives.
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Do not accept if seal is broken.
Store between 59º-86º F.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 gummies|
|Servings per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%*|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.5 g||**|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%*|
|Fish Oil (anchovy, sardine, tuna)
|1,200 mg (1.2 g)||**|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids||540 mg||**|
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||400 mg||**|
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||90 mg||**|
|Docosapentaenoic acid (DPA)||22 mg||**|
|Other Omega 3 Fatty Acids||28 mg||**|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I love most iherb products and always give honest & fair reviews, So unfortunately I have to say this product is the grossest tasting supplement I have ever tried. It tastes like a combination of day old salmon & artificial lemon flavour. The texture is like a slimy oyster. Yuck ! I'm glad I got this one for free as not even the neighborhood stray cats will touch this stuff.
I didn't expect to like these, but they grow on you. They are easy to eat and they don't taste bad. Not fond of their looks. I expected a shape like a gummy bear or something. Instead they are just a round yellow lump. I guess at 61 I need to grow up.
High DHA fish oil
Posted by lovelyBunny on Oct 23, 2013
Posted by Strombil-Mayon on Oct 23, 2013
Posted by bugajuk on Jun 10, 2013
Taste not bad, price is good too. like them.