- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Vitamin B
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Certified Vegan - (AVA) American Vegetarian Association
- GMP Certified - Good Manufacturing Practices
This coenzyme form helps to transport vitamin B6 to the body and does not require conversion in the liver.
Adults take one (1) tablet daily. For best utilization, take with food. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
Cellulose, magnesium stearate, cellulose & glycerin coating, stearic acid, silica, vegetable glaze.
NO: Yeast, corn, wheat, soy, gluten, milk, salt, sugar, starch, preservatives or artificial color.
Do not accept if seal is broken.
Store between 59º-86º F. Keep out of the reach of children.
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5' phosphate)||34 mg||1,700%|
|Calcium (as calcium carbonate)||36 mg||4%|
|Pyridoxal 5' Phosphate||50 mg||*|
|** Daily Value not established.|