Country Life, Gluten Free, Postpartum Omega Mom, 90 Softgels (Discontinued Item)6 Reviews
Shipping Weight: 1.43 lbs (0.65 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: CLF-04107
- UPC Code: 015794041078
- Package Quantity: 90 Softgels
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.8 x 5.2 in, 0.85 lbs (0.39 kg)
- Volume Discount
- The First Omega 3 Product Specifically Designed for Postpartum Women
- 500 mg of Omega 3 Fatty Acids Per Serving
- DHA for Postpartum Support
- Third Party Tested - Processed Using Molecular Distillation
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Dietary Supplement
- GMP Certified - (Good Manufacturing Practices)
2 Softgels Provide:
- Fish oil concentrate
- Borage seed oil (Non-GMO)
Postpartum Omega Mom
The ingredients in Postpartum Omega Mom include a combination of Omega 3 fatty acids and minerals that help to provide...
- Omega 3s for Immune Support
- Calcium for Bone Support
- DHA for Postpartum Support
Postpartum Omega Mom is ideal for new mothers who are concerned for their health. The unique formula delivers important nutrients for postpartum women.
Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. See nutrition information for total fat content.
- This fish oil was processed using molecular distillation to ensure purity.
- Purity tested for harmful toxins, as well as heavy metals including mercury and lead.
- No hexane or harsh chemicals were used to process the ingredients in this formula. Borage seed oil is expeller pressed (cold pressed) without using harmful chemicals including hexane.
- Manufactured in a GMP certified facility.
- Contains no trans fatty acids.
- The standard Western diet is deficient in DHA. Postpartum Omega Mom provides this important Omega 3 Fatty Acid.
- During lactation, increased demands on calcium supply are placed on the mother; therefore, supplementation may be necessary.
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids support immune health.
Adults, take two (2) softgels per day. For best utilization, take with food. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
[Gelatin, glycerin, purified/deionized water, carob color (capsule shell)], beeswax, soy lecithin. Contains soy and fish (anchovy, sardine, mackerel, herring, salmon, tuna)
100% bovine gelatin, BSE-free.
NO: Artificial flavor, yeast, corn, wheat, gluten, milk, salt, sugar, nut products or preservatives.
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Do not accept if seal is broken.
Store between 59°-86° F.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%*|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g||**|
|Calcium (from 600 mg tribasic calcium phosphate)||204 mg||20%|
|Phosphorus (from 600 mg tribasic calcium phosphate)||114 mg||11%|
Fish Oil Concentrate (from anchovy, sardine, mackerel, herring, salmon, tuna)
|1,600 mg (1.6 g)||**|
|Shark Liver Oil (26% alkylglycerols)||**|
|Borage Seed Oil||**|
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (Omega 3) (from fish oil concentrate (anchovy, sardine, mackerel, herring, salmon, tuna))
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (Omega 3) (from fish oil concentrate (from anchovy, sardine, mackerel, herring, salmon, tuna))||100 mg||**|
|gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA) (Omega 6) (from borage seed oil)||80 mg||**|
Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) (from borage seed oil)
|Oleic Acid (Omega 9) (from borage seed oil)||56 mg||**|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
This is really subtle not overly fishy. I have noticed subtle but great results.