Country Life, Potassium, 99 mg, 90 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Established 1971
- Promotes Nerve and Muscle Health
- Supports Electrolyte Balance
- Dietary Supplement
— Our Pledge of Integrity —
Target-Mins are made with specific free form amino and organic acids to support utilization. As an important electrolyte, Potassium regulates nerve signals from the brain and spinal column to muscles, thus promoting healthy neuromuscular function.
|YES||Certified Vegan by the AVA||NO||Yeast or Wheat|
|YES||Certified Gluten-Free by GFCO.org||NO||Soy or Milk|
|YES||Recyclable Packaging||NO||Salt or Sugar|
|YES||Manufacturing Supports Wind Power||NO||Preservatives|
This product has been manufactured at a GMP Registered facility.
Adults take one (1) tablet daily. For best utilization, take with food. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
Cellulose, stearic acid, cellulose & glycerin coating, silica, magnesium stearate, vegetable glaze.
Caution: If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication, or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Do not accept if seal is broken. Store between 59º-86º F.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Potassium (as potassium citrate, aspartate, alpha-ketoglutarate)†||99 mg||3%|
|† Country Life always labels minerals in elemental weight.|