Country Life, Potassium, 99 mg, 90 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
By Country Life
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Established 1971
- Promotes Nerve and Muscle Health
- Supports Electrolyte Balance
- Dietary Supplement
— Our Pledge of Integrity —
Target-Mins are made with specific free form amino and organic acids to support utilization. As an important electrolyte, Potassium regulates nerve signals from the brain and spinal column to muscles, thus promoting healthy neuromuscular function.
|YES||Certified Vegan by the AVA||NO||Yeast or Wheat|
|YES||Certified Gluten-Free by GFCO.org||NO||Soy or Milk|
|YES||Recyclable Packaging||NO||Salt or Sugar|
|YES||Manufacturing Supports Wind Power||NO||Preservatives|
This product has been manufactured at a GMP Registered facility.
Adults take one (1) tablet daily. For best utilization, take with food. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
Cellulose, stearic acid, cellulose & glycerin coating, silica, magnesium stearate, vegetable glaze.
Caution: If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication, or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Do not accept if seal is broken. Store between 59º-86º F.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Potassium (as potassium citrate, aspartate, alpha-ketoglutarate)†||99 mg||3%|
|† Country Life always labels minerals in elemental weight.|