Country Life, Taurine, 500 mg, 100 Tablets
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Established 1971
- Supports the Nervous System
- Supports Cardiovascular Health
- Includes Vitamin B6 for Utilization
- Dietary Supplement
— Our Pledge of Integrity —
Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins. Taurine is an amino acid found in the nervous system and muscles. It is one of the most abundant intracellular amino acids in the body and plays a role in nerve activity. Country Life uses vitamin B6 to aid in utilization.
Adults take one (1) tablet daily, or as directed by your health care provider. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
Cellulose, stearic acid, cellulose & glycerin coating, magnesium stearate, silica, vegetable glaze.
- Yes certified vegan by the AVA
- Yes certified gluten free by GFCO.ORG
- Yes recyclable packaging
- Yes manufacturing supports wind power
- Yes kosher
- No yeast, wheat or corn
- No soy or milk
- No salt or sugar
- No preservatives
- No artificial color
- No GMOs
This product has been manufactured at a GMP Registered facility.
Caution: If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Do not accept if seal is broken. Store between 59°-86º F.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 tablet|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)||10 mg||500%|
|Taurine (free form)||500 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|