Country Life, Gluten Free, Ultra Concentrated Omega 3•6•9, 180 Softgels
Priced together: $34.25 Priced separately: $36.25
- Dietary Supplement
- 1,534 mg of Omega 3 6 9 Fatty Acids Per Serving
- Helps Support: Cardiovascular Health, Skin Health, Brain Health, Immune System Health
- Third Party Tested Processed Using Molecular Distillation
- Certified Gluten-Free
- This oil was processed using molecular distillation to ensure purity.
- Purity tested for pesticides, herbicides, PCBs and dioxins as well as heavy metals such as mercury.
- These plant oils are 100% expeller pressed without hexane or harsh chemicals.
- Fish includin anchovy, sardine, mackerel, herring, salmon and tuna provide a rich source of omega-3s.
- Contains borage and flax seed oils.
- Manufactured in a GMP certified facility.
- Contains no trans fatty acids.
- Contains no artificial color or flavor, wheat, corn, gluten, sodium, sugar, lactose , yeast, nut products, or preservatives.
- The "multivitamin" of the supplement oils.
- Contains a blend of borage oil, fish oil and flax seed oil to help meet daily EFA requirements for the maintenance of good health and a vibrant, active lifestyle.
- People with low-fat diets, or diets high in saturated and hydrogenated or trans fats may not consume sufficient EFAs in their diets.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids help to support healthy skin, cardiovascular health, and immune system health.
- Ultra Concentrated Omega 3•6•9 also supports brain, nerve and eye health.
- Ultra Concentrated Omega 3•6•9 is a convenient way to supplement your diet with essential fatty acids.
Research with Omega-3 fatty acid supplementation has shown promise in a number of areas including:
- Cardiovascular health
- Skin health
- Brain health
- Immune system health
Although the recent trend has moved toward a more "fat-free" diet, we now understand that some good fats are actually essential to human well-being. Ultra Concentrated Omega 3•6•9 contains the essential fatty acids (EFAs) linoleic acid and alpha-linoleic acid, and provides a convenient and easy way to get these good fats and maintain good health.
Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk or coronary heart disease. See nutrition information for total fat, saturated fat, and cholesterol content.
Formulation: 2 Softgels Provide:
Fish Oil Concentrate, 800 mg
Borage Seed Oil (Non-GMO), 800 mg
Flax Seed Oil (Non-GMO), 800 mg
Adults take two (2) or more softgels per day. For best utilization, take with food. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
Gelatin, glycerin, purified water (capsule shell).
Contains soy and fish (anchovy, sardine mackerel, herring, salmon, tuna).
100% bovine gelatin, BSE-free.
No: artificial color or flavor, wheat, corn, gluten, sodium, sugar, lactose, yeast, starch, nut products or preservatives
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Do not accept if seal is broken. Store between 59°-86°F.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||2.5 g||4%*|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%*|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.5 g||**|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1.5 g||**|
|Vitamin E (as mixed tocopherols)||20 I.U.||67%|
|Fish Oil Concentrate (from anchovy, sardine, mackeerel, herring, salmon, tuna)
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (Omega 3)||240 mg||**|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (Omega 3)||160 mg||**|
|Borage Seed Oil
|gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA) (Omega 6)||152 mg||**|
Linoleic Acid (Omega 6)
|Oleic Acid (Omega 9)||109 mg||**|
|alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) (Omega-3)||424 mg||**|
Linoleic Acid (Omega 6)
|Oleic Acid (Omega 9)||79 mg||**|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.