Country Life, Ultra Omegas DHA / EPA, 120 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Essential Fatty Acids
- 500 mg / 200 mg (Per 2 Softgels)
- A Fish Oil Supplement with the Highest Concentration of DHA / EPA
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Third Party Tested - Processed Using Molecular Distillation
- GMP Certified
Adults take two (2) softgels daily with food or as directed by a health care professional. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
Gelatin, glycerin, purified water (capsule shell).
Contains fish (anchovy, mackerel, sardine, herring, tuna).
100% bovine gelatin, BSE-free
Purity tested for PCBs, dioxins and heavy metals such as mercury and lead. This fish oil was processed using molecular distillation. Contains no trans fatty acids. Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. See nutrition information for total fat content.
NO: Yeast, corn, wheat, soy, gluten, milk, salt, sugar, preservatives or artificial color.
Do not accept if seal is broken.
Store between 59º-86º F. Keep out of the reach of children.
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
|Serving Size: 2 softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||<2%*|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)||4 IU||13%|
|Fish Oil Concentrate (from anchovy, mackerel, sardine, herring, tuna)
|1,000 mg (1 g)||**|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) (Omega-3)||500 mg||**|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) (Omega-3)||200 mg||**|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.