Country Life, Vitamin B1, 100 mg, 100 Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Established 1971
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Supports the Nervous System
- Supports Energy
- Dietary Supplement
- Kosher Parve
— Our Pledge of Integrity —
Vitamin B1 is important to sustain a healthy nervous system and support muscle function. B1 also helps convert carbohydrates, fats and proteins into energy.
Adults take one (1) tablet daily with food. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
Cellulose, stearic acid, silica, magnesium stearate, vegetable glaze.
- Yes certified vegan by the AVA
- Yes certified gluten free by gfco.org
- Yes recyclable packaging
- Yes manufacturing supports wind power
- Yes kosher parve
- No yeast, corn or wheat
- No soy or milk
- No salt or sugar
- No preservatives
- No artificial color
This product has been manufactured at a GMP Registered facility.
Caution: If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Do not accept if seal is broken. Store between 59°-86° F.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Thiamin (vitamin B1) (as thiamine hydrochloride)||100 mg||6,667%|