Country Life, Vitamin D3, 5000 IU, 200 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
By Country Life
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Vitamin D
- Non-Fish Liver Source
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Dietary Supplement
- GMP Certified - Good Manufacturing Practices
New clinical evidence suggests vitamin D3 is important for overall health, including healthy bone structure and immune support.
Adults take one (1) softgel daily with food. Do not exceed recommended dose. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
Medium chain triglycerides, [gelatin, glycerin, purified water (capsule shell)].
100% bovine gelatin, BSE-free.
No: Yeast, corn, wheat, soy, gluten, milk, salt, sugar, starch, preservatives or artificial color.
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Do not accept if seal is broken.
Store between 59º-86º F.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D (D3) (as cholecalciferol - from Lanolin)||5,000 IU||1,250%|