- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Established 1971
- Supports Immune Health
- Dietary Supplement
- Kosher Parve
— Our Pledge of Integrity —
These lozenges support immune health. Available in lemon and cherry flavors.
Adults allow one (1) zinc lozenge to dissolve in mouth. Do not take more than two (2) lozenges in one (1) day. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
Fructose, glucose, sorbitol, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silica, cellulose, natural cherry flavor, citric acid, dark sweet cherry fruit powder, beet juice (color).
- Yes Certified Gluten Free by GFCO.org
- Yes Certified Vegetarian by the AVA
- Yes Recyclable Packaging
- Yes Manufacturing Supports Wind Power
- Yes Kosher Parve
- No Yeast or Wheat
- No Soy or Milk
- No Preservatives
This product has been manufactured at a GMP Registered facility.
Caution: If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Do not accept if seal is broken. Store between 59º-86º F.
Keep out of the reach of children
|Serving Size: 1 lozenge|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%*|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid, sodium ascorbate, acerola berry extract 4:1)||100 mg||167%|
|Zinc (as zinc gluconate, zinc citrate)†||23 mg||153%|
|Sodium (as sodium ascorbate)†||5 mg||<1%|
|Acerola Berry Extract 4:1||20 mg||**|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily value not established.
† Country Life always labels minerals in elemental weight.