Country Save, Laundry Detergent, 100 fl oz (2.95 l) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Superior Cleaning Products Since 1977
- Ultra Concentrated & Mildly Scented
- 50 Washes
The Phosphate Free Formula That's Safe for the Environment
- Low cost per wash
- Great for Baby Clothes
- Allergy / Asthma Tested
- All Temperature
- Safe for Septic Tanks
Pretreat: Rub Liquid Detergent gently into stains. Allow to fully soak in before washing. Always test inside seam for color fastness.
Measure with Cap: Use 1/2 a capful for normal load. Use more for larger or heavily soiled loads.
Sort: Follow garment care label instructions.
Add: Liquid Detergent as washer fills, then add clothes.
High Efficient Front Load Machines: We recommend Country Save Powdered Laundry Detergent for Ideal Low Suds Washing.
For whiter whites and brighter colors Country Save Non-Chlorine Bleach is periodically recommended.
Important: Always follow manufacturer's care instructions on garment labels. Pre-test for color fastness.
- Heavily Soiled Clothes
- Colorfast Light Colors
- White Cottons
- Permanent Press
- Colorfast Dark Colors
- Lightly Soiled Clothes
- Delicate Fabrics
- Dark Colors
Add detergent with wash water before adding clothes.
Caution: Eye irritant, harmful if swallowed. Contact a physician immediately
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, give a glass full of water. Call a physician. In case of eye contact, flush with water.
Water, anionic & nonionic biodegradable surfactants, sodium chloride, mild fragrance.
- No Dyes
- No Phosphates
- No Enzymes
- No Chlorine