Crabtree & Evelyn ®, Antibacterial Moisturizing Hand Gel, Lavender, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml) (Discontinued Item)5 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.83 lbs (0.38 kg)
- Product Code: CRA-23696
- UPC Code: 044936236966
- Package Quantity: 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.9 x 2.9 x 7 in, 0.7 lbs (0.32 kg)
- Hand Care Collection
Our exclusive formula is enriched with naturally-derived moisturizers to help protect and condition your skin and help keep your hands soft and clean
- For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- Recommended for repeated use
The best of clean and softness combined – our Lavender Antibacterial Moisturizing Hand Gel is enriched with naturally derived moisturizers to help keep hands wonderfully smooth and beautifully scented.
- Hydrolyzed jojoba esters help prevent moisture loss
- Sugar-derived vegetable proteins help neutralize odors
- Moisturizing glycerine for added softness
- Fragrance: Fresh lavender enhanced with violet, tonka bean, lemon leaf, and soft musk.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product
- Briskly rub hands together until dry
- Supervise children in the use of this product
For external use only
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame
Do not use in the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develop and persist for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Store at 20 to 25 C (68 to 77 F)
- May discolor certain fabrics
|Ethyl Alcohol 61%||Antiseptic|
iHerb Customer Reviews
The heavily chemical lavender scent is very strong and lingers until you rinse it off. This is a hand sanitizer in a moisturizing gel base. I do not feel like it cleans my hands as the gel is gummy and sticky not all like regular hand sanitizers. Absolutely not worth the money.