Crio Brü, Brewed Cocoa, Maracaibo, 12 oz (340 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Crio Brü13 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.89 lbs (0.4 kg)
- Product Code: CBR-25781
- UPC Code: 045635257818
- Package Quantity: 12 oz (340 g)
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 4.2 x 6.7 in, 0.75 lbs (0.34 kg)
- 100% Roasted and Ground Cocoa Beans
- Brews Just Like Coffee
- With Flavor Notes of Caramel and Cherry Found Naturally in Premium Cocoa Beans from Venezuela
- Single Ingredient Product
- 100% Premium Cacao
- Antioxidant Rich
- Cholesterol Free
- Gluten Free
- Sugar Free
- Increases Energy
- Reduces Hunger
- Sodium Free
- Fat Free
- Choose to Feel Good Every Day
- Makes Up to 40 Servings
Flowing serenely into the Caribbean Sea, Lake Maracaibo is encircled by the rarest, heritage cocoa trees from which Venezuelan growers produce the world's most sought after Criollo and Carenero cocoa beans prized for their superb, rich flavors. This Crio Bru is a luxurious, full-bodied brewed cocoa with sweet flavor notes of vanilla and cherry and a caramelized nutty finish.
The cocoa bean is one of nature's most amazing superfoods, offering sky-high antioxidant value, minerals and incredible health-promoting properties:
- Boost your immune system with antioxidants
- Increase energy naturally with theobromine (not caffeine!)
- Curb your appetite and lose weight
- Support your heart, brain and bones with magnesium
- Maintain healthy blood sugar levels with chromium and zinc
- Healthy and safe for kids
- Gluten free
Based on 6 oz cup using 2 Tbsp grounds
- 10 Calories
- 4516 IU Antioxidants
- 0 g Fat
- 0 mg Sodium
- 1.5 g Carbs
- 0 g Sugars
Coffee Maker: 2 Tbsp per 6 oz of cold, filtered water. Use a gold tone filter only (no paper filter). Select the slow setting or 1-4 cup setting, if possible.
French Press: 2 Tbsp per 6 oz of boiling water, stir, steep 8-12 min, stir, press.
100% ground cocoa beans
iHerb Customer Reviews
Fantastic product. I am hooked and my friends are hooked on it too. There are others but this is my favorite. Highly recommend.
All I can say is wow! This is the best cocoa I have EVER had. It is smooth and rich as well as being highly addictive. I can't wait to sample the other types.