Crofter's Organic, Premium Spread, Morello Cherry, 10 oz (283 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Pick the Best.
- 35 Calories Per Serving
- USDA Organic
- Perfectly Sweetened with Fair Trade Cane Sugar
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
Organic morello cherries, organic cane sugar*, apple pectin, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid.
*Made with organic sugar form an ethical and environmentally friendly source certified EcoSocial by IBD.
- Certified organic
- A gluten free food
- High fruit content of selected fruit varieties
- Fair trade organic sugar
Caution may contain pit fragments
Refrigerate after opening
|Serving Size: 1 tbsp (18 g)|
|Servings: about 16|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carb.||8 g||3%|
|Not a significant source of fat cal, sat fat, trans fat, cholest, fiber, vitamin A, calcium, or iron.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
This is the BEST cherry jam (spread)!!! It is lower in sugar than other brands our family has tried and the taste is so delicious! My oldest daughter loves this on bread, pancakes, crackers, etc! The best price I have found is on iHerb!
I loved this cherry jam. You might need to hide it, it went fast!
Posted by 4687220330941258233 on Sep 16, 2016
Posted by 4716604572666815783 on Aug 24, 2016
Fabulous cherry flavor without being too sweet. Wonderful! Definitely will buy again.
very tasty. not too sweet. fresh tasting.
Posted by 5060997621606835025 on Oct 28, 2015
Loved this. I like cherries. This is yummy. And not too sweet!
Posted by Reviewer1006654 on Aug 05, 2014
Really nice, not too sweet, and plenty of fruit.