- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- All Natural
- No Fat
- Only 20 Calories Per Serving
- Contains 5 Servings of Fruit*
- No Sugar Added
- Nature's Ultimate Snack Food
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Kosher Parve
- Fruits & Veggies More Matters
- 100% Real Fruit
- No Preservatives
- Raw Food · Non GMO
*The USDA recommends 4 servings of fruits a day for older children and adults and 2 servings for children (2-6 yrs). One serving equals 1/2 cup.
Did You Know: It takes 8-10 lbs of fresh fruit to make 1 lb of Crunchies?
Crunchies vs. Dried Fruit
More Nutrients & Antioxidants
- Crunchies special drying process retains an average 90% of the nutrients compared to fresh fruits (Air drying retains an average of only 45% maximum).‡
No Added Sugar
- 1/4 cup of fruit Crunchies has an average of 5 grams of total sugar. 1/4 cup of dried fruit has an average of 25 grams of total sugar.‡
Less retained Water After Drying
- Less water means the flavor is more concentrated - you get the essence of the fruit. All dried fruits have more water than Crunchies. Less water = better values.‡
‡Actual results may vary by fruit.
What are Crunchies?
Crunchies are made through a unique freeze-drying process where water is removed in a refrigerated vacuum, leaving only the essence of vegetable or fruit with a crunchy texture. Absolutely nothing else is added.
Packaged in a facility that packages milk, eggs, wheat and soy products.
Store in cool dry area and keep out of direct sunlight.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (6 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
These taste sensational - I've really enjoyed them. Make sure you seal the packet well though. My young daughter left it open, and they went chewy in a bad way.
I love these dried strawberries. They are great in cereal or just by themselves. They arrived in good condition.
Addictive and Guilt Free
Posted by YoungerNextYear on Aug 14, 2016
One of our ultimate family and lunchbox favs.
Posted by archeiherb on Dec 14, 2015
Love it. It tastes very strawberry. Actually i mixed raspberry with strawberry when i bought this product. The pack looks same...
Posted by 5144142184971572945 on Nov 12, 2015
Me encantan, las añado al yogur o a la avena... me da energía. mi marido se las come hasta solas jaja
Posted by 5585881017426759036 on Oct 29, 2015
These are a real treat. I love the taste and they're great alone as a snack or in cereal. Wish they came in bigger packs.