Crunchmaster, Multi-Seed Crackers, Original, 4.5 oz (127 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Crunchy Oven Baked
- All Natural
- 100% Whole Grain
- Cholesterol Free
- Resealable Bag Helps Keep Crackers Fresh!
- 19g or More Whole Grain per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
- Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization (GFCO)
These all natural, wafer-thin multi-grain crackers are baked to a light, crispy perfection!
Enjoy right out of the package or with your favorite spreads and toppings.
Brown rice flour, sesame seeds, potato starch, quinoa seeds, safflower oil, flax seeds, amaranth seeds, tamari soy sauce powder (tamari soy sauce [soybeans, salt], maltodextrin [corn], salt).
|Serving Size: 15 Crackers (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 4|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||20 g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
These things are evil (in a good way) I seek them out and also ration them when I'm low (sad .... I'm living the life!) Seriously, these are amazing, so I guess it's a good thing they are so expensive ... helps me curb the habit :0)
Posted by 5223761244831435836 on May 03, 2016
Healthy but most important great tasting and they don't crush easily. Great for trips or at home. I love this product. Expensive for the amount you get that's why I buy a larger quantity on like.
Posted by 5067692938104412033 on Apr 09, 2016
I like it it is crispy tasty salty to eat it in morning with breakfast amazing
Posted by 4813966897335957227 on May 25, 2015
Great taste and crunch with a good amount of saltiness
Posted by 5721723037030502665 on Apr 16, 2015
Crunchy and savory. The soy sauce/tamari favor gives it a nice, salty kick. Quite nutty.