Crunchmaster, Multi-Seed Crackers, Roasted Garlic, 4.5 oz (127 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Crunchy Oven Baked
- All Natural
- 100% Whole Grain
- Cholesterol Free
- Resealable Bag Helps Keep Crackers Fresh!
- Whole Grain 19g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
- Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization (GFCO)
These all natural, wafer-thin multi-grain crackers are baked to a light, crispy perfection!
Enjoy right out of the package or with your favorite spreads and toppings.
Brown rice flour, sesame seeds, potato starch, quinoa seeds, safflower oil, flax seeds, roasted garlic seasoning (sea salt, whey, cultured nonfat milk*, garlic powder, dehydrated garlic, natural flavor, cultured whey, torula yeast, natural butter flavor [with cream, annatto, turmeric]), amaranth seeds, tamari soy sauce powder (tamari soy sauce [soybeans, salt], maltodextrin [corn], salt).
*Adds a trivial amount of cholesterol.
Contains: Milk, soy.
|Serving Size: 14 Crackers (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 4|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||20 g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
Most gluten-free crackers taste a little stale or bland but this one is tasty and has depth. It's especially good with cream cheese and other toppings. Perfect for hors d'oeuvres or dipping.
Posted by 5169288543425675241 on Jun 14, 2016
Is tasty and healthy to eat.
Posted by Reviewer1996134 on May 15, 2012