- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Crunchy Oven Baked
- All Natural
- 100% Whole Grain
- Cholesterol Free
- Resealable Bag Helps Keep Crackers Fresh!
- 19g or More Whole Grain per Servings
- Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization (GFCO)
These all natural, wafer-thin multi-grain crackers are baked to a light, crispy perfection!
Enjoy right out of the package or with your favorite spreads and toppings.
Brown rice flour, sesame seeds, potato starch, quinoa seeds, safflower oil, rosemary & olive oil seasoning (whey powder*, sea salt, sugar, spices, yeast extract, onion powder, natural flavor, olive oil), flax seeds, amaranth seeds, tamari soy sauce powder (tamari soy sauce [soybeans, salt], maltodextrin [corn], salt).
*Adds a trivial amount of cholesterol.
Contains: Milk, soy.
|Serving Size: 14 Crackers (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 4|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||20 g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
i wish russian post would work better - i want more of these superdelicious crunchy things right now, and not in a month :)! its a healthy alternative to potato crisps, its salty, crunchy and the herbs taste just great. didnt expect them to taste so good, will for sure reorder. thanks iherb.
Tastes very little rosemary , and has a hard texture, but is ok with cheese on. Not the same as ordinary crackers!
Light and healthy snack
Posted by hopepest on Sep 19, 2016
Light and healthy snack, but i prefer the garlic version
Just love it
Posted by 5652805868796961241 on Aug 31, 2016
Yummy and healthy！
great flavour and crunch
Posted by 5365281228534675378 on Aug 30, 2016
Tasty savory snack
Posted by 5169288543425675241 on Jun 14, 2016
not to bad to eat when you are hungry.